How does Master Looting works?

Mikado86

So I was running a dungeon with some guildies on the LFG, we decided since noone understood how does the Master Looting system worked, we were going to try it.

So we set up masterloot, kill the first boss, and the party leader (also master looter) attempt to loot the boss.

Much to our surprise, the looting system, blues and purple items poped up for bid just as normal, so we obviously are no closer to understand how the master looting system works.

It makes sense if this is a countermeasure against slimy ML that used to ML ruins for recipes or whatever, I remember that being an issue, so is that how it works now?

So how does it works, anyone knows?

Ugh... that was a long time ago, people used to ninja loot everything, so they 'fixed' it by making ML not doing anything or not working on certains (most) items. I forgot. Maybe someone with better memory / knowledge can provide better information.

People used to abuse the hell out of the Master Loot system and ninja loot Moonwater Tears back when Moonwater was the endgame. The feature itself became disabled to prevent further scamming/theft, so configuring the system doesn't do anything anymore.

Archived