Warlock...

So why exactly did this class have to be nerfed into garbage tier?

I know it was op back then but they really overnerfed it. Even Tenah, one of the best , if not the best warlock out there admitted that warlocks have a hard time and need some adjustments.

So what are the problems?

1st: No self healing.

Every class has some selfhealing. Warlock doesn't have any reliably. It is all crit dependant and even if you crit, the heals are really really small. I won't ask for summoner or fm healing but please, just a little

2nd: Leech failure and defense penetration.

Leech is broken. It can fail due to many reasons, one of them is you being stunned right when you use ,it. This issue is fixed in korea so I am looking forward to the patch.

I think it'd be okay to have wingstorm penetrate defense again. Permablocking/countering enemies are a straight up pain in the ass to deal with and require a whole different spec, a good strategy and a lot of patience. Just a little more damage via wingstorm would help (currently we have one version with crap damage that penetrates  defense. I am asking for the right and the middle path of v to be glued together again

3rd:

Our pet.

It has the most retarded AI in the game. All it does on its own is trigger EVERY SINGLE counter people use. Just make the 200 dmg hits not trigger counter, done.

4th:

Warlocks need a little more defense. Maybe a dash or something would help A LOT.

Note that those are only my suggestions and that your opinion might differ. That's not a problem, feel free to disagree but be sure to back up your opinion with arguments.

5 minutes ago, Chloroform said:

Warlock isn't weak at all mate :)
I bet u just a bit unskilled

Try playing one to plat, then come back. If you don't want to trust me, Tenah is also of the opinion that warlocks aren't great. I guess he knows better than a non plat scrub like me.

4 minutes ago, LockEasymeef said:

Try playing one to plat, then come back. If you don't want to trust me, Tenah is also of the opinion that warlocks aren't great. I guess he knows better than a non plat scrub like me.

Hey, who said that warlocks should be better than other classes? There enough warlocks in plat and warlocks always taking a part in world championships :)
U are asking to do your class op, why? We have enough op classes Kappa

18 minutes ago, Chloroform said:

Hey, who said that warlocks should be better than other classes? There enough warlocks in plat and warlocks always taking a part in world championships :)
U are asking to do your class op, why? We have enough op classes Kappa

Huh? theres no Wl in championship after nerf Lol

Be patient, buffs incoming:

Rupture (F)
– Tier 3 Stage 2: the effect of “decrease CD of Dragoncall (4)” is changed to “decrease CD of Wingstorm (V) by 1 sec”

Leech (F)
– increase casting speed
– add effect: resist Knockdown, Stun, Daze, Knockback while casting it

Onrush (Q)
– Tier 2 Stage 2: remove Taunt effect; add effect – inflict 2 x Stun

Dimensional Salvo (RB): damage increase

Soulburn, Time Distortion (TAB)
– CD is changed to 1.5 min
– buff resist duration is changed to 1 min

Imprison (3)
Tier 4 Stage 1: add effect – when the last hit lands, Dragoncall (4) or Wingstorm (V) can be cast instantly within 6 sec.

Archived