Few complaints / suggestions

Enoll

Alright enough is enough. I have been staying quiet for a very long time, trying to comfort my friends and my twitch viewers that the game will eventually get better so please do it, here are some extremely purely STUPID implementations that you have done NCSOft:

- First/Second/Third place price in 1v1. A medal which has absolutely no value at the moment and few flowers that cost perhaps ... 50 gold ? Whereas -4 get good like 950 - 900 crystals........ like is this some kind of sick joke ? What's the point to be top 1 if the rewards are so bad ? Wh... h.h..heres the logic behind this? I would really love someone from NCSOft to step up and tell us top players we are doing this because of this. A nice short explanation would be nice. Because by the looks of it we will have to be dropping rating so we can AIM to be under 3rd place so we can have some kind of profit. 

Suggestion: Put back the damn moonstones to make it worth it.

- Second, when the hell will Seraph be changed on hit not being hit ? I have seen this question so many times popping up its ridiculous, what's the point on behind hit and please don't tell me its for pvp thats utter ... Not only that if you WISH to change your weapon, that's alright you have to pay 800 NC/Hongmoon coins for a material I appreciate NCSoft doesn't run on "thank you" and "you are very kind" and you have to pay your employees but hold on thats not it you will also need to dig in another 200 gold because why not ?

Suggestion: Change seraph to on hit and remove that ridiculous 200 gold cost.

- And last one, with those Freezing Orbs that you get in Cold Storage, please add some experience charms for them in the merchant there, i am sure many people have loads of them just taking space in their inventory.

I have no more complaints to be honest. The bot and gold sellers will be in every game so I just accept it, the rest of the complaints about optimizations you read them every day so nothing new for you either.

54 minutes ago, Enoll said:

And last one, with those Freezing Orbs that you get in Cold Storage, please add some experience charms for them in the merchant there, i am sure many people have loads of them just taking space in their inventory.

Unlimited thumbs up for this, got over 200 extra freezing orbs even after buying the stone for 120 orbs. What am I supposed to do with them? ._. Add the exp charms!!

This game has too many flaws to even point them all out. I will never support NCSOFT anymore by purchasing NCoin. It's laughable how little they care about this game.

The reason BNS became such a pathetic failure isn't even because of lack of income, so I wonder, who's to blame?

Archived