To those complaining about facing HM 7+ etc...

To those of you who are complaining about facing HM 7+ and being level 45 or whatever, how about you go get some more HM levels as well or just get better at playing arena. If you're seriously complaining about HM levels being a huge advantage, then go learn how to tech chase, use ground game and other necessary arena mechanics. Learn the other classes abilities and skill trees. I'm not great or anything at the game but I know you can win against those people when you're saying "I'm losing against HM X, that is the reason I am losing." Just take a look at this then, this my recent destroyer that I just started and I've already hit GOLD on a level 25 destroyer, and recently hit 1636 with just 1 more level, and no it isn't a random picture I took from anywhere. This is how can be achieved if you put in time and effort into practicing arena. I've played over 1500 arena 1 v 1 matches, both of these pictures were taken from my own account.

All I ever hear on the forums is "arena is unbalanced and unfair for X reason" I never hear a single word about people asking how to tech chase or trinket chase, it's always the enemies class that is the issue. There are some classes that just straight up counter your's and there isn't much you can do about but learn how to play against that class and learn the basic arena mechanics of tech chasing (F roll/Ground counter) and following up on an enemy trinket (All classes 36 sec CD Tab escape). http://imgur.com/hBGr8yt  http://imgur.com/UUNRnIU

I've been sitting here for 10 minutes trying to let you see my perspective of this but I just can't find the words. Let me try again.

Some people simply wants to test their newly created characters in Arena. They're not aiming for the stars, but wants to have a nice time. If you're level 25, it's not likely at all to win against a HM8 player. It doesn't appear that you have that problem, but others do. If you weren't that good, how fun would it be if you lost all the time? And even if the beginner is somewhat familiar with the skill tree, they probably can't spec enough. 

Note that Destroyers are one of the most easiest classes to play, so it's not surprising you didn't have problems understanding the skills.

Oh, I'd love to level a character playing arenas from the early levels like that. I don't think I will be any more successful than with the higher levels, but I think it would be more fun than doing sidequests in Cinderlands + slowly accumulate beans for HM skills while playing the lowbie. And, yes, I have seen quite a few players doing just fine on below 30 in PvP against higher level classes. Well, another thing I wish I could, but can't fit in because of all the endless stuff needs doing in BnS.

Archived