Pirate bracelet and pirate emblem

So, the problem is this: I'm leveling a force master, and right now I've done bloodshade harbour 6man a few times. I have yet to drop a pirate bracelet, and the emblems seem really hard to get, basically only one each day from 6man daily, since the other 2 that reward one are impossible, being the 24man completely desert. So, any suggestions as to how to get the bracelet in less than 20 days? Possibly one that doesn't involve spending money...

Only other way would be to get lucky on the Daily Dash, theres 2 spots that give 5 emblems each. This dash ends on the 20th, so we might be getting the 100 spot one with a costume on the end next. You get all prizes on that one and there's usually 10-20 emblems total to get.

Damn, this is really poor design... the rewards on the 24man dungeons are so bad that they're completely deserted. Making them more appealing would be a much better decision than covering up this weakness (the hardship to get the bracelet in particular) with daily spins and hongmoon store.

Wait till you need 50 warrior tokens to upgrade for each accessory, and each of them cost 200 if you can't drop the Enlightened ring, earring and necklace.... Mushin's tower will be your place of residence.

Pirate bracelet is an easier drop to get than the Enlightened stuff in my experience.

2 minutes ago, spongemike said:

At least with Mushin tower F1 to F8 is a cake walk and you can solo this everyday when you want to. But BSH..... not so much.

I can only solo F1-6 on the alt that needs tokens, and yes, it is fairly fast, but it still means 5 days for each accessory if it drops, and an extra week to buy that necklace. With wheel drops, Pirate emblems are not that bad & you don't need them for upgrades, unlike the warrior tokens.

53 minutes ago, DomiSotto said:

Wait till you need 50 warrior tokens to upgrade for each accessory, and each of them cost 200 if you can't drop the Enlightened ring, earring and necklace.... Mushin's tower will be your place of residence.

Pirate bracelet is an easier drop to get than the Enlightened stuff in my experience.

At least with Mushin tower F1 to F8 is a cake walk and you can solo this everyday when you want to. But BSH..... not so much.

Wouldn't call it cake walk, I still can't beat Junghado, and on my main I still can't beat anything at the 8th floor, so basically my limit is the 6th right now. Not really a problem since it will take me forever to get the mats for the upgrades. I'm just pissed that I can't seem to get the pirate bracelet; if I don't have it, forget trying to upgrade it.

It's not that necessary to have pirate bracelet asap. You can use those that you get from silverfrost area until you get one. That's what I did on my alt. And yes you are good enough to go through Silverfrost area even without that pirate bracelet.

Yeah, I'm going on and just hoping for a lucky drop when doing bloodshade daily. And the occasional minor quests on ssp, hot potatoes and such. Frustrating when in 2 channels, you're the only one in your faction XD

Archived