Fiend dungeon weapon

Arkragon

Tell me about it :(
Most dungeons guarantee a weapon chest, and then you use X amount of keys for a chance to get your class weapon. This dungeon is really frustrating, cause it doesnt seem to guarantee that chest at the end ?? So its double rng ?!?!? And if theres a chest for bid, theres always a high level player there to out bid you lol. Someone told me that you have a higher chance of that chest/ weapon dropping at the end if everyone is at least level 50 (not sure if thats true though). Good luck to all you soul fighters.

On 7/4/2016 at 11:41 PM, Arkragon said:

Is it just me, or is it nearly impossible to get the fiend bracers, or even just a weapon from this dungeon? Also, bracers are going for 40 gold in the market... rip.

Got it from first locked fiend weapon box... when i was solo farming Soulshield for achievement.
It's not hard to get its that nobody is doing that dungeon because its long (waves takes a while) and boring ....
+ everyone rolled new class SoulFighter so now everyone needs those waepons thats why they are bought out fast and for high price  

2 hours ago, Nixonld said:

See this post:

Ahhhh cool. Let's compare prices and see if it's a reasonable price. I also noticed the name changing thing too with other weapons, but didn't really strike me to wonder that both sealed and unsealed were tradeable.

It doesn't help that Tainted Lab is basically Darkglimpse 2.0 and its daily only is obtainable as a quest item that drops from mobs in Beastbog. At least it's a blue dungeon, so F8ing it is an option, so it could've been worse.

Unless some people are doing repeated runs for the weapon, good luck finding a party for it, let alone getting your weapon to drop.

Archived