WW 9 min+q time

USStealthOps

Triple tags have equalized gear, and nobody queues for them anyway even when it's on the Daily Challenge - or at least do not pug (I spent minutes in the queue and gave up). It's not just the gear, it's that people do not like teaming up for PvP particularly where it's ELO-based. Plus, there is no tutorial/training mode for what is going to happen in the WWV, so who'd want to jump in and screw up 5 other people.

30 minutes ago, DomiSotto said:

Triple tags have equalized gear, and nobody queues for them anyway even when it's on the Daily Challenge - or at least do not pug (I spent minutes in the queue and gave up). It's not just the gear, it's that people do not like teaming up for PvP particularly where it's ELO-based. Plus, there is no tutorial/training mode for what is going to happen in the WWV, so who'd want to jump in and screw up 5 other people.

What time are you queuing for 3v3? I see people advertising for 3v3 all the time. It did take a bit of time to solo queue for 3v3 on my 38 SF though (about 10 mins).

20 minutes ago, Zekken said:

What time are you queuing for 3v3? I see people advertising for 3v3 all the time. It did take a bit of time to solo queue for 3v3 on my 38 SF though (about 10 mins).

I've tried both the APAC time (my 3 AM, their 6-7 pm)  and the EST prime (their (6-7 pm). Basically, the only time I got to do tags last week was before the season change when my guildie paired up with my bronze toon who did not get to do tags in that season. Overall, I think I managed to do tags in my 4 months of playing about 5 to 6 times. If it goes over 3 minutes, I drop the queue.

Archived