my account got hacked i wonder how much time the support team will take to rectify this

I'm in a similar boat; main account got stolen Friday morning, sent in a ticket immediately and I only got a reply 20hrs later asking me to list out stuff about my account(characters, server and whatnot). I got back to them almost immediately and I've gotten no response for almost 26hrs now

• NCSOFT

Greetings,

We're sorry to hear about your account.
Please wait for a response from Customer Support and note bumping your ticket will also delay a response from the team, and maybe that's why your answer is delayed. An answer can take 24 hours to 72 hours...

We hope your problem will be resolved soon.
Team Blade & Soul.

yes grimoir it was that fake link that they whispered. Such a rookie move by me, those hackers must have taken everything, i had almost 200+ gold and around 500 soulstones, 300 stinger and much much more. All i want is my HM lvl 7 accnt back as i have worked very hard on that.
luckily i got a reply from the suport staff today asking verification details so hopefully i should get my accnt back anytime soon. i am waiting to hear from them again it will probably take a day or two more.

fingers crossed

wow :O some acctualy hacking players now :O

OR

Did you go full Retard and sent a simple phisher ur account info?

if so, keep in mind ''account sharing'' is a violation of user agreement. and should get be rewarded with a few days Vacation (3-14 days bann) and a Warning.

And if he used your account to spam other players Phishing sites. your account should and hopefully is, banned and will stay that way.

IF they fond out you were¨nt hacked, but simply went full retard and shared info.

If thats the Case, i bet ur flagged to not recive support.

Archived