What new class should BnS add next?

typical24

• Replies 57
  • Created
  • Last Reply

The gunner class, i think?

Just like Soha, or the guy with dual pistols. These guys have exposed some playable skills for a new class during main story.

I also read somewhere that a class named "Musketeer", will be coming next to korea and there was something said that they're not completing the class selection, but expanding the class selection choices in the game.

7 hours ago, Truephoenix said:

The archer I know will eventually make it to the game, someway, somehow, plus I also hope it's for lyn.

35 minutes ago, Gentleshy said:

The gunner class, i think?

Just like Soha, or the guy with dual pistols. These guys have exposed some playable skills for a new class during main story.

I also read somewhere that a class named "Musketeer", will be coming next to korea and there was something said that they're not completing the class selection, but expanding the class selection choices in the game.

Thats it, a Gunner Class with dual pistols. And no archer class, or to which archer class do you refer?

I want balance in PvP and more damage for SF in PvE. And new chapters in story line, I'm eager to find out what happened to chibi soyun. But female (Yun) character with boobs and fans would be great too... They can make it with the same skills as KFM.

On 1/25/2017 at 4:16 PM, RainbowDashie said:

Thats it, a Gunner Class with dual pistols. And no archer class, or to which archer class do you refer?

I know there is nothing about archers making it to blade and soul, but I still have hopes for it being in the game eventually, whether it's this year next year or later.

Archived