What new class should BnS add next?

typical24

• Replies 57
  • Created
  • Last Reply

The 10th class is in works, so it's what is going to be added next.

But truly, unless BnS provides shared storage, and account-bound by default achievements and HM accessories, adding more classes is irresponsible and a bad management choice as it increases player hardship and frustration due to RNG and time pressures.

Taiwan recently cut mat costs for upgrades by 30% from what I hear that'll go a long way towards easing the burden of a new class. That said the next class we'll get is musketeer.  So we finally get a gun user like one of the 8 masters. Not sure what class they'll work on next. Maybe a bow or spear.

2 hours ago, vuev said:

Add descriptions to items in the F10 store. Most of the time you don't know what they're use for.

HOW is this coming to this topic????????????

anyway, I would LOVE B&S to have a monk-like class. that would be just awesomely awesome.

• 4 weeks later...

Because of the recent update ad, I highly believe they should add a fan dancing class. I imagine the mechanic would work a LOT like Warlock, just that our fans would manipulate leaves, flowers, basically make us look like the Avatar as masters of Earth, Wind, Fire, and Water. :D
Would be a cool class and since it's technically a casting class, it would be available to everyone but Gon, (like SF is everyone but Lyn). 
My Idea was give them a spin like a destroyers red spin with sakura petals around them where the animation is them spinning into a mini tornado, (the one with the petals will be like the DS's red spin. You hit them during, they can keep going and whatever other buffs are good for it). They should also be able to make it rain pine needles a lot like Dragoncall, or make like, little logs or some shizzle jump our the ground... Maybe little bonsai branches that then bloom before disappearing with Nettle's effect, (a lot like how nettles drops little bristlecone-like thingies that open before disappearing).
Basically it's going to be somewhat of a SM/WL hybrid, but maybe when we switch between each mode we could have a change in which thrall/familiar we can summon. Fire for DPS and Water for heal/shield to start, and maybe Hongmoon books to make them hybrids where grass is tanky and wind is just like... idk attack speed or something. It casts buffs that slightly increase party defense/offense, etc. That part sounds hella OP for PvP, but then again it IS a Hongmoon skill...

Basically i want a cute little fan dancing Lyn. I'm curious as to why WL is the most recent class when today's update was released in Korea a little while back, (I'm assuming over a year since we're so young in comparison to KR server), when fan dancing would be awesome and technically is a martial art... Maybe it's to make the NPC more unique? Either way, FAN DANCE CLASS, PLS.

On 6/25/2016 at 5:38 PM, QRob said:

anyway, I would LOVE B&S to have a monk-like class. that would be just awesomely awesome.

our Monks are Summoners, lol

On 6/24/2016 at 2:14 PM, Kurokazu said:

oh, shizzle! I didn't even see this! Iron Fan is a Chinese Martial Art, too, but either way it's a real martial art and should be added imo. They brought Gongfu. ^^

I'm leaning towards make it Lyn only since we didn't get SF. I feel it should work a lot like the way SF does, but as teh Lyn's version of the class. Will it *cricket* people off? Yes. But did they care when Lyns didn't get SF? Sure didn't.

(Wait, I forgot Lyns got Warlock, lol. Nevermind make it for everyone xD
Except maybe Gons because they're too big for that...)

Also it's almost guaranteed for Jin. Jin is basically the trademark of BnS and they have the most classes out of any race. Kinda irks me, but whatever lol. (Outfit icons in F10 are even modeled for them...)

42 minutes ago, Elysienna said:

I'm leaning towards make it Lyn only since we didn't get SF. I feel it should work a lot like the way SF does, but as teh Lyn's version of the class. Will it *cricket* people off? Yes. But did they care when Lyns didn't get SF? Sure didn't.

(Wait, I forgot Lyns got Warlock, lol. Nevermind make it for everyone xD
Except maybe Gons because they're too big for that...)

Also it's almost guaranteed for Jin. Jin is basically the trademark of BnS and they have the most classes out of any race. Kinda irks me, but whatever lol. (Outfit icons in F10 are even modeled for them...)

No offense but Lyn only would be as bad as making it Yun only, I see no reason why any class should be limited TBH, but you guys have summoner as an exclusive class and I don't feel that lyn needs a second exclusive class. Lyn should be available but I think that it should be lyn, Yun, and Jin. (Sorry, I like lyns and have two, but I cant bear playing another character in the childish outfits they tend to make for them. :/)

The videos in that linked thread make me want a class that fights with like, chains or scarves or something. Something that can dance like Go-Go Yubari... @~@
Doesn't necessarily have to have a ball at the end, but the thought of a ranged melee kinda tickles me lol

Ok, I'm just gonna make a bullet list of the classes that make most sense to me to add...

1. Fan Dance
  2. Something Like what Go Go does
  3. Music, though each race should have its own weapon, (if Lyn is a conductor, maybe have a little animal--yes I'm tired of cats I want something diff, with a tuba follow?)
  4. Dual Swords
  5. Gambit class (LOL jk, but that would be funny if we had a card throwing class that was a cross between IFM and WL)

I would go for crossbowman, but looking at the animations the Lycandi have, it'll take a LOT of work to make it look cool. Maybe they can do something like having a burning edged arrow that explodes on impact and knocks the enemy back with specs for daze/stun?

Also sorry if I'm posting too much. I think a lot and I love the idea of a new class. I like considering others' ideas, too. c:

1 hour ago, Elysienna said:

our Monks are Summoners, lol

khmm.... no.
monks using staff or spear-ish thing to fight with it. they r a melee class most likely. there is nothing to do with summoners.
also as there is dagger-razor and gauntlet- bracers, there could be a monk type staff as well. :D

On 6/25/2016 at 7:38 PM, QRob said:

Dude, a KFM is basically a monk.... now if you're thinking of the monk from WoW that also heals and does damage, then we have Soul Fighter for that....

Archived