Blade & Soul + Windows 10? Current issues?

Eneraia

Hello!

I'd like to know how satisfied you are with Win10 up to date and if it runs fine with BnS.

Heard that some people feel annoyed by all those big changes Win10 gets frequently. Are those in any way hindering your gaming experiences?

Still  any errors that are common?

I plan to upgrade in July.

(Win 8.1 64-bit, 2 Ghz, i7-4510U, 16GB RAM, Nvidia GeForce GTX 850M)

Thanks ^-^

Sounds promising. Those people said something about apps being added/removed quite a lot. Some of those apps gave errors like not being able to start Win10 correctly (at worst). But if you say Win10 is fine and are running it yourself I believe you :D

The problem I have with Windows 10 in my case and also happens to a friend is that I get an error saying "Display driver stopped responding and recovered" and try to upgrade the video card w10 .... this never happened to me when I was w8.1 I guess that's the other explanation w10 because I do not know

4 hours ago, Eneraia said:

Sounds promising. Those people said something about apps being added/removed quite a lot. Some of those apps gave errors like not being able to start Win10 correctly (at worst). But if you say Win10 is fine and are running it yourself I believe you :D

I have almost no problems with it.. 

I know however what you are talking about, but so far, the only affected program, have been CCleaner, which has been removed twice from my system.

I have had no problems with any game, or driver.

14 minutes ago, Guinte said:

The problem I have with Windows 10 in my case and also happens to a friend is that I get an error saying "Display driver stopped responding and recovered" and try to upgrade the video card w10 .... this never happened to me when I was w8.1 I guess that's the other explanation w10 because I do not know

I've not had any crashes of my Display driver on win10.. it however happened quite often with my old graphics card on win7, before it failed.

Archived