PVP Arena Update Needed

KENPACHl

Aside from the really bad ping/connectivity issues plaguing the arena, i think NCSoft should really look at increasing the rewards from Arena PVP, you have to bare in mind that the game is supposed to cater for 2 types of player PVE and PVP but only the PVE is  getting updated leading to the PVP giving rewards that are good at levels 30-45 but not worth it at all after that.

It used to be profitable to  farm zenbeans to exchange for pouches for the soulstones but now a hour or 2 in soulstone plains completely destroys that profit of that. Maybe try upping the beans you get from arena and the Experience you receive also because now that the dragoncerts are no longer farmable by bots you don't have to worry about them in arena.

I'm just posting this as I like both PVE and PVP sides of the game but PVP more so and most other PVP players are in agreement that the arena has been in neglect for a long time and needs bringing up to date and that is killing the PVP side of the game, you only got to watch the BnS streams on twitch, there's barely any PVP streamers anymore mainly PVE. 

Also to add to the problem it has been brought up many times but people are then having to pay a separate subscription for programs like WTFast and PingZapper just to be able to PVP properly  as the current connectivity to the  PVP arena servers (EU) is terrible and as BnS is such a ping reliant game so that only adds further to the frustration.

Hoping this post catches someone at NCSofts eye.

Thing is, arena is dead, the amount of people who goes there dropped drastically, even though people do promote pvp with tournaments, but sadly, pvp is not worth to do at all now.

To play in arena, I always needed wtfast or else the skill delays would kill me on their own *Insert Contact Your ISP Joke Here*

Arena is in bad states also due to facts that xp rewards are really low, 3k xp per win, when you need millions (32mill to reach HM 11, so 10 thousand wins needed :D ). Zen beans rewards are also lame, since there are barelly high rank people, so reaching high rank is also hard.

And last, but not least - PVE is bringing money to ncsoft, not pvp. All Throve keys and other RNG boxes are that's bringing $, while pvp doesn't, so there is no interest for them to give attention to it.

PVP players need to stop crying and actually ACCEPT that PVP in BnS is not only arena, its also Whirlwind Valley, its also Soulstone Plains which are practically OWPVP areas, also Mushins TRaining Room and the Tower of Infinity i would count as PVP areas in too since you face character bots (which actually play better than 90% of the players on the server)

But oh sorry i forget, PVP players dont want to progress gear wise thats why they only focus on equalized zones, god forbid they would actually need to do real pvp every once and a while .-.

Arena wont be alive for a long time, since the bean rewards are bad, cheaters and hackers as far as the eye can see, and not rewarding enough.

Archived