Scorpion Devil Soul Shield?

So I read people recommending Scorpion Devil ss for crit that drops from Awakened Necropolis but all I saw that drops from that dungeon is Scorpion ss, are they the same thing? Also, I tried to open some ss like 1 & 4 but the crit is not nearly as much as Labyrinth? 

On 6/6/2016 at 1:53 PM, Frozenstar said:

Scorpio Soulshield is the only soulshield that drops there.

Naryu Lab ss's are L45 which means that you can't further critical enchant them like you can with Scorpio ones(L50).

What do you mean by enchant them? Fuse?  

By enchanting he indeed means fusing, currently I would recommend the soulshields from:
Asura and Be ido (Nexus not naryu labyrinth)

Scorpio and yeti are ones I only recommend if you're too low to obtain Asura  and be ido.

On 6/8/2016 at 4:36 AM, Sparkfear said:

By enchanting he indeed means fusing, currently I would recommend the soulshields from:
Asura and Be ido (Nexus not naryu labyrinth)

Scorpio and yeti are ones I only recommend if you're too low to obtain Asura  and be ido.

But you can fuse any ss right? 

I'm currently too weak for Asura, but I will working on Yeti once I have my gears ready. But I don't see Scorpio is better than Labyrinth? I tried to open the recommended ones too (1, 2 & 4)

Scorpion and Labyrinth have the same max crit on all parts except for 2 and 7. Scorpion 2 has a max of 230 while Labyrinth has a max of 98. Scorpion 7 can't get crit at all. Max total fusion of all 8 parts of Scorpion is 1492, Labyrinth is 1179. So if you're able to max crit fusion, Scorpion will only give about 320 extra crit total.

You can only fuse soul shields of similar levels but you can't fuse the same set to itself. So for example, you can't fuse scorpion with scorpion but you can fuse yeti to scorpion. Usually fusing lvl45+ purple soul shields with other purples will cost soul stones, so try to get green crit shields as fodder to save money but they tend to have less chance to max.

On 6/10/2016 at 9:43 PM, LunaticAzure said:

Scorpion and Labyrinth have the same max crit on all parts except for 2 and 7. Scorpion 2 has a max of 230 while Labyrinth has a max of 98. Scorpion 7 can't get crit at all. Max total fusion of all 8 parts of Scorpion is 1492, Labyrinth is 1179. So if you're able to max crit fusion, Scorpion will only give about 320 extra crit total.

You can only fuse soul shields of similar levels but you can't fuse the same set to itself. So for example, you can't fuse scorpion with scorpion but you can fuse yeti to scorpion. Usually fusing lvl45+ purple soul shields with other purples will cost soul stones, so try to get green crit shields as fodder to save money but they tend to have less chance to max.

So it not a big difference at all, I wouldn't want to give up my HP though, but I will try to open 2. Thank you so much! 

On 6/10/2016 at 7:19 AM, Frozenstar said:

Northern critical soul shields which are green fuses are the best way to go.

3-5-7 parts of Yeti and rest scorpio/ or Brigand soulshield(crit) are viable to progress your way up to Asura.

Only 3? I read some recommendations and they use more, but thank you!

Archived