Soha SSP Discussion

Rinehart

Hello everyone, I am Alriol/Haroku Nakama/Anling Chun from the Cerulean Order on Soha.  I have already talked to a few Crimson Legion clans but I hope I can quickly reach a lot more here on the forums.  Long story short, I want to request one channel on SSP for the Cerulean side.  If you believe that having less channels for yourself will lead to less gold and whatnot, if Cerulean can gain access to and fill a channel, there will likely be a fourth channel so you can keep your original three SSP channels.  I am also aware of the Chinese multiboxers but that is a separate issue that I hope to address after gathering our clans first.

If you are the leader/advisor of a clan, or are someone deemed fit to represent your clan in a OWPVP discussion, please either post here with your IGN/Clan name and I will send you the invite to the discord or message me directly. 

Thanks for reading!

Rinehart

I wish you good luck Rinehart.

In in Yunwa Cerulean and same thing happen, i try to stay 1 day in SSP without faction cloth wishpering the leaders and all the answers i got was "If you want to make money switch faction" kinda thing. I even try the hard way killing people and messing their mining for 1 month, i kill already 1500 in SSP, being summoner with high crit def, with terrors or stalling mobs on hill is easy. And the majority in Crimson want to share channels so we can both grow, but then u got some leaders and some players that talk about "Crimson pride" and that will never give us a channel. I try to explain them that this will be bad for them in the end, that when they want to go OWPvP they will find no one to kill, cause will be a dead faction, but they still cant understand.

Archived