Feel a bit squishy/General advice.

Manic99

Just needed some advice while leveling, currently lvl 36.

I can kill mostly everything before it even reaches me. I just read divine veil use for enemies with projectiles.

I've got the Q,E and SSing timing down and it has saved me a a lot of times (sometimes I still take some damage not sure if lag or not)

But as I chug along soloing is becoming quite a bit harder. I have part of the cinderlands heroic soul shield and the one you get from pinchy's wheel of fate

which brings my health about to 6K. I solo'd most of the world bosses so far, I finally was able to solo pinchy after spamming lmb, rmb and glacial beam mid range otherwise

his charge kills me in 2 hits if I don't dodge. 

What else could I do to improve my survivability/what other skills should I be using?

Should I start fusing my soul shields?

Which bangle should I use or does it even matter?

you will have to deal with being squishy until you hit lv 45 and can start getting some decent bopae. I suggest getting the lv 42 profane bopae once you get to the soul orchard to help you through the last of the act 3 content. If you really are having problems surviving, you can spec your rmb to chill so you can freeze and take out enemies one by one. FM gets a lot better at lv 45, and especially one you hit lv 50 and get those extra skill points.

There's also Frost Armor AKA Ice Tab that you can use to not only resist things for 10 seconds but also heal a bit if you put it at least at T1S1 (10% your total HP on use, plus 2/4/6%, depending on how many attacks you resist). Divine Veil can also heal up to 15% of your HP if you spec it as such.

Archived