unplayable

magic336

Id like to make a point about forcing people to play pve, personaly i started already other game so i dont bother that much any more but i though maybe its worth to make a post about it cos i really liked the game and its shame im not gonna play it. PvP spouse to be balanced so everyone have equal chance ...well its not. People who get to hm 8+  have huge advantage due to skill points plus unlocked hm skills that are very op. It take so much time in pve to get it omg. Also forcing people to group up ...how can i unlock naryu labirynth if theres no people at nightshade harbour to kill bosses and MM boss is respawning only after others are killed few times i think, so baisicly i will never unlock it unless i find group of people willing to run it with me. Im rather busy person and have no time for all this, for example swtor, i log in i click start arena queu and there u go all fun, after a little bit grind for pvp gear every one have equal chance, here no, i did 20 arenas today and 19 of them was against hm6+ with hm skills, so what am i spouse to play here if i have no time for pve and have big disadvantage in pvp. I mean its up to game developers if they lowering players number only to those who got tons of time, i just cant see any sense in it, more players - more money right?. 

Every game forces you to do something to progress. That being said I do think all HM points and skills should be make available in the arena to give everyone a fair chance. They should also gear balance the 6v6 battleground. Gear and skill differences should only give someone an advantage in open world pvp which is optional.

15 minutes ago, luzt said:

Agreed, the HM skills are big game changers.

Even Imperial stopped hosting tournaments because of this (and other reasons)

I think it's a solid complaint

Yeah I am still missing a couple of my HM skills and sometimes I can tell I am the far more skilled player in the arena yet lose due to how OP some of the HM skills are. This is painfully obvious when going up against someone who's playing the same class as you.

Also canceling animation ? Basicly if u dont win the fight against destro or kfm before no escapes left ur gonna die in 4 sec on stun lock with some unnaturaly fast attacks controled by perfect timing of macro ...in other games if u cancel animation u cancel skill it dosent hit, what is this all about seruiously...

Archived