HM Grasping roots? And Anklebiter?

Mastrof

HM Grasping roots is not released yet.

HM Anklebiter is released but only for the bomb version of it that instantly detonates and kd's. You get it by combining 2 items, one is a rare drop in Soguns lament 4man, the other you get from frozen orbs in the Cold storage merchant.

Yeah, i notice that time bomb can be unlocked now, and looks good the description, specially i think playing vs sins that you have a instant KD and then one you can detonate, to use when they go invi all around you. Problem is that Asura ember last time i checked was 500g and then CD goes to 36 seconds, maybe vs some other classes isnt that good yo have all that CD, i only use time bomb vs sins that the range is better and cat doesnt have to be facing him to hit him.

Its a lot of money for a skill that idk how good would it be, double anklebitter i think is better vs all classes (in future when they implement it). What u think?

As far as I know, the HM Bomb works this way: It applies an instant knockdown the moment you set bomb and you can detonate bomb for another knockdown, so it´s actually pretty decent, you can tech chase ppl easily with it.

Double ankle sounds better for me too, considering you get the approch skill block, but it´s harder to land both of them and I heard the time window is pretty small with double ankle (like 2 sec?). Generally I find it not that easy to tech chase with cat´s skills, but probably not with the bomb, since it´s aoe.

Archived