Incorrect Graphic Setting on Warlock

Volinus

Warlock skill effects bind incorrectly in graphics setting menu.

It should be on "Personal SFX Quality" slider not "Apply to all" slider.

I noticed this when I set Personal SFX Quality to 4 and Apply to all to 1 the effects on the edge of sanctum skill and swords on the edge of imprison skill were gone and they came back when I pushed Apply to all to 4.

I normally set Apply to all to 1 then optimize other options below because i know that there's something that doesn't include in other options but hides in "Apply to all" and it affects my performance, I think it's because of the new graphics setting layout as i had no problem before it changes.

Please fix it.

they said they added sliders, they never said they functioned. I am always seeing some black swirling mess with blades in it that will never go away, so i guess it just isnt really disabling or lowering the graphics on whatever class has that. I figured when you hide characters  is should automatically hide their animations as well since you can see debuffs on the mob anyway, but for warlock and that black swirling and 1 other, the animation is always there and impossible to make go away or low the intensity of it.

Archived