EU Tournament hosted by eSports Wall

Hey Guys!

eSports Wall is hosting online gaming tournaments every week. We try to create the eSports experience for all players, regardsless of their skill level. All of our events have a livestream hosted by professional shoutcasters on Twitch: http://www.twitch.tv/esportswall. You can find all of our tournaments on our website: www.esportswall.com 

In tonights tournament you can win a Azolt gCrusader Keyboard, Bamboo outfit, Bamboo Headpiece and a $5 Hongmoon coin! It's  single elimination best of three spars untill the finals. In the livestream we will play a BO5 Rounds, we will livestream both semi finals & finals for sure! 

There will also be a giveaway during the stream, which starts at 8 pm cest! Make sure you come and watch and type !giveaway in the chat, the giveaway is: *Spirit of Bamboo*. 

Hope to see you all tonight and good luck to the participants! 

you can sign up here -> http://bit.ly/1RrI8Z9) ^^

Sounds awesome ! but don´t put too much time and engery into it guys, Give it time. game need to catch up and we need to see if Ncsoft west are just ditching this game also for easy money grabs or they take the time to fix some of the major problems within this game.  

Best of luck with your tourny :D

Sounds nice but before we get to participate ncsoft needs to fix the bugs.

For example: the fps drop bug, can u imagine a player in semi finals or in finals start the match n has the fps drop bug.

U cant play with this bug nor be competitive.

This bug cost me any match with lets say sumoners when i was in stealth i couldnt hit the cause fps were terrible.

The fury buff bug

The summoners bug that abuse his skill i dont remember name.

The web bug rare but happens .

The lag the ping the hacks.

List could go on n on but ill stop.

So tell me how players that want to be cpmpetitive n participate will be in equal terms when hongmoon lvls n hongmoon skill not all ppl have it.

How its gonna be equal.

I could let aside hm lvls n skills but bugs lag ping from crappy servers lol no

Why is this game even considered as Esport when arena is simply "I've farmed more i win" 50 lvl HM1 vs 50 lvl HM10 mirror match is in favor of HM10 with all HM skills unlocked even if u are better but HM1 u gonna lose 95% in caces cuz enemy got more skill points - if it was on battleground OK but arena? ARENA ? E-SPORT ARENA ???? LOOOOOOL HUEH JOKES ? E-pay ? k E-sport NO 

Sorry but it is possible that the winner of your tournament will be "hgfhgfhgfagd" (or a similar name). This game is fun, but not competitive at all. Too many bots and cheaters all around. And of course 200+ ping for most of the players in arena.

Archived