Are Nebula Stones Stackable?

TaurinFox

Something that i've been searching for is an answer to this question. Are you able to stack multiple Nebula Stones for an evolution? Say I want to go from Awakened Scorpio to True Scorpio and I have 3 stones to use. Each stone reduces mats/price by this amount:

Awakaned Scorpio to True Scorpio:

• 8 Gold
  • 2 Silverfrost Transformation Stones
  • 20 Moonstones
  • 30 Frozen Stingers
  • 50 Soulstones
  • 2 Naryu Tablets

Will I be able to use 2+ Stones to compound the effects of the reduction? Or, is it one stone per evolution? I don't see an answer to this anywhere. Also, if its only 1 stone per evolution it kinda wouldn't make sense because we can get a stone in 4-5 days or instantly with a small handful of reset tokens. If you aren't able to stack them then the reset tokens would be pretty much useless as the time for the event lasts long enough to get several naturally.

Just now, Shashank said:

nope they work same as weapon slot, just because u have 2 evolution weapons it wouldnt reduce cost would it same might apply here

Might? I need evidence, not speculations but thx anyway?

If you need evidence, use those 3 stones. You pretty much have the evidence in your hands. Highly doubt devs would of made it that easy to keep them stacked when applying the stones. I mean it goes into the slot where you put a SINGLE weapon, not as fodder in the category below where you can stack many things.

3 minutes ago, Laoshottie said:

If you need evidence, use those 3 stones. You pretty much have the evidence in your hands. Highly doubt devs would of made it that easy to keep them stacked when applying the stones. I mean it goes into the slot where you put a SINGLE weapon, not as fodder in the category below where you can stack many things.

It doesn't make sense. If we are not able to stack the nebula stones to continue to reduce the cost then there was no point in putting dungeon reset tokens in the cash shop. Also, You assume I have nebula stones on me when I don't. If they are not stack-able then I need to submit a ticket and request my ncoins back because they never release all the info on a patch which leads to ill informed purchases.

why would you be able to stack nebula stones for a single upgrade, I actually find it odd that you believed it could. The whole point of reset is for the use of multiple weapon transformations not just 1. lol

Someone made the point that the drop/chest doesn't give too many of the currency you need to exchange the nebula stone, so the reset stone just fasten the process, instead of 1 run everyday for 10 some days, you shorten it. I'm not against stacking nebula stone, but I doubt that many ppl will run into the same problem you are having, for we only have less than one month for this event.

Archived