crash for +++ dc here diconnects from server and Dugeons

hello all this starts getting fed up so many diconnects and crashs server a person gets here real money that is not my PC or my internet but programming or the client or blade saul servers when this a dugeon or enter it diconnects solve this quickly NSoFT

my PC
Zalman Z11 Plus Case
Corsair CX 500W PSU
Intel Core i7 6700 3.4GHz Processor
Gigabyte Motherboard B150-HD3
16GB Corsair Vengeance LPX 2400MHz DDR4 RAM
Nvidia GeForce GTX 950 2GB Graphics Card
Seagate Barracuda 500GB 7200rpm Hard Drive
High speed DVD and CD Re-Writer
7.1 Surround Sound Audio
2 Front & 2 Rear USB 2.0 and 2 Front & Rear 4 USB 3.0 Ports
Gigabit Ethernet
High Quality Components
  Fully Branded Award Winning Components
  Latest 6th Generation Core i7 CPU
  Intel Turbo Boost Technology 2.0
  Highly Upgradeable
  Future Proof
   Warranty & Lifetime Support

OVkwAHo.jpg

My internet conexion 1GB Orange 

I've been having the same problem since the 2.0 update. It's been almost a month and NCSoft still hasn't given me a solution either. I'm going to assume it's the same issue I've been having with has to do with gameguard according to the event viewer. The next time you crash just take a look at your event viewer and see the description for the error listed under "client.exe". You can also look to see earlier if there is a problem with gameguard.

for I know wanna because I play others and May's heavy games example battlefield 4/3 terra online legue of legends war of tanks others more with more graphics and am not disconnected from this ten see server client programming itself this already  not talk bots and goldsselers anti cheating besides when you logs tells the NPCs image or not mobs and Instant does not appear soon ai ha otro bug programing mobs and npc or lag or ping server coz my internet not and certainly have 1GB conexion

PS: this has to be solved is not only service ISP here to spend ten real money to improve the service coz otherwise the players will always  for  all reason

Archived