Remove ice mine from assassins

Cuno

It allows assassins to make big mistakes and get away with it without being punished. They can literally just spam all their cooldowns and once they are about to run out just ice mine the other guy and get all cooldowns back. And once your next set of cooldowns is about to run out, ice mine AGAIN and repeat. It promotes no skill pve playstyle and timing out the game playstyle. Either remove it, or make the freeze last for 3 seconds, NOT 8.

I see no problem with ice mine o-o to be honest I haven't seen people using it...
I would always use Highwire, pull them to me and then mine them.
Just notice that icemine has a very long cooldown, also you can evade it's explosion.

2 hours ago, RavTH said:

I see no problem with ice mine o-o to be honest I haven't seen people using it...
I would always use Highwire, pull them to me and then mine them.
Just notice that icemine has a very long cooldown, also you can evade it's explosion.

It has 45sec cd, and sin has easily enough cooldowns to be safe untill its up again. While ice mine is cooling down I would have to deal with:

Tab escape+6seconds stealth.

Lotus escape.

Lotus fury iframes.

Hook kick stealth.

Smoke bomb stealth. 1.5m cd but still.

Multiple decoys.

Multiple sidestep iframes.

SS + lightning stride OR shunpo > run away and wait for cooldowns.

hm Shadowslash knockdown + web OR

Stun or daze + knockup + web > another stealth. Now I can avoid some of this but if he gets it 1 time he's safe again untill another icebomb without even using all of the above.

edit. Also bodyswap > stealth. 

Its simply too easy to get away with bad play and mistakes when you can just icebomb > stealth and reset everything. It needs to go, or at the very least have reduced freeze duration so that it doesn't always give guaranteed stealth when you ice mine.

They will never make big changes such as removing skills since everything is up to Korean Devs. without icemines PVE Sins will be one of the most annoying things on earth against other Sins.

gives your hopes up. also Ice mind in some cases are bad since it also gives 12 seconds of cooldown back to your opponents (especially really bad vs BDs since their resists are up again). sure if you get the opptunity u can 100-0 them but you have to do it super fast, even 1 second delay all resists are up.

On 7/5/2016 at 8:12 PM, RavTH said:

full pve build assassins are cancer indeed.

Those trash sins only wins few matches vs sin .

Pve sins are just a joke.

I cant imagine go in fight vs des without my flower n smoke to avoid his axe pull .

Only time i go pve build is vs sum n semi pve vs fm.

Also ice mine i use it vs pve sins or in tag matches when a pt member ia cought by red spin so i tag to save him

Archived