so..

kimpoy

Removing bots and spammers is not done within a week. Usually the procedure for these type of actions requires some analysis of the reported accounts, and then it concludes with ban waves, which most of the time are performed monthly.

13 minutes ago, xSonatax said:

Removing bots and spammers is not done within a week. Usually the procedure for these type of actions requires some analysis of the reported accounts, and then it concludes with ban waves, which most of the time are performed monthly.

A week? Removing bots and spammers isn't done in a month. People are sick and tired of hearing about "ban waves." They don't work. They never have. Any system that doesn't deal immediately with hacks, bots and gold spam is a bad system. Period.

9 minutes ago, Piper said:

A week? Removing bots and spammers isn't done in a month. People are sick and tired of hearing about "ban waves." They don't work. They never have. Any system that doesn't deal immediately with hacks, bots and gold spam is a bad system. Period.

Ban waves are performed monthly most of the time, even though there are extra bans here and there. Just because they don't post a wall with the accounts banned it doesn't mean there's none. And let me repeat it, I said "most of the time" have you played other ncsoft games? I have, lineage 2, aion, wildstar.

On a side note, are you the kfm in poharan? If so, you have my lil summoner's name!

Archived