which is stronger

i have a destroyer character and want to make a 2nd one and i am confused what class should i choose kung fu master or summoner i want the strongest one and who  can last long against a boss battle

please till me who is the stronger

9 minutes ago, silentdeath said:

i have a destroyer character and want to make a 2nd one and i am confused what class should i choose kung fu master or summoner i want the strongest one and who  can last long against a boss battle

please till me who is the stronger

Make a FM. Range good dps life saving skills. What more can you ask?

Summoner if you want easy life and be able to solo everything (beside 50 purples). KFM is a little bit harder since it's a single target dmg dealer and also a tank. But tbh, KFM falls out of meta this patch. Dmg is not spectacular, crit buff, now Sin also has it. Doesnt have pt survival skill like BM. And since low lvl is ghost town, you're better of picking someone that is able to solo everthing 

On 5/6/2016 at 5:48 AM, Duh Harro said:

Summoner if you want easy life and be able to solo everything (beside 50 purples). KFM is a little bit harder since it's a single target dmg dealer and also a tank. But tbh, KFM falls out of meta this patch. Dmg is not spectacular, crit buff, now Sin also has it. Doesnt have pt survival skill like BM. And since low lvl is ghost town, you're better of picking someone that is able to solo everthing 

that is what I want 

plus what is the TBH and SIN

KFM 9sec CD Q/E (1-1,6 secs res). SS

With hongmoon block you get 1 sec resist on each time you block no matter which block you use.

Also you can spec for 2 more resists on C and Z right now.

Problem is you need a target to use your resists properly which would be fine actually..

Summoner is called to have long cds on resist (sry but I don't play summoner, it's against my legacy). Tho summoners are more value to the party (especially low level or stupid pugs) since they can res dead members whilst doing dmg and have projectile protection skill + flower resist for party if needed

But lets say people want you to carry them aka tank a boss as KFM whist you are gearing up, it's impossible! Tanking as kfm is only good if you are overgeared or almost equal gear to your mates and they let you block first attack. Threat is a virtual dps multiplier.

How I manage to tank bosses: start with 10-15k tab jump, then block, block whenever boss does a weak attack and dps aka resist everything else. Tank build (just respec block) gives +150% virtual DPS to your char.

Simple you did 10k jump, after block boss thinks you did 25k.

Archived