Whirlwind Valley 6v6 and its affects on the market

Shadzar

Now, I hate PVP, but this is kind of fun and seems to be ALL the rage in other regions, so if it picks up what affects will it have on the market?

Shatter Empire raised the price of Unsealing Charms to MORE than NPCs sell them for. Keys have gone up in price a bit, but so far Repair Tools are still at about 1.1 silver each. How long before Whirlwind Valley affects prices so that Forgekeepers can finally earn income?

Should Forgekeepers just do like every other crafting guild and start setting the price? how about we work together and start charging 3 silver each for our Repair Tools so we are not the crafting Guild left behind in the poverty level!

On 5/3/2016 at 1:28 PM, Shadzar said:

Now, I hate PVP, but this is kind of fun and seems to be ALL the rage in other regions, so if it picks up what affects will it have on the market? 

How long before Whirlwind Valley affects prices so that Forgekeepers can finally earn income?

When mobs and silver frost reward chests stop dropping hammers at such a high rate, Forge Keepers will finally earn bank. 

On my main I sell between 75 - 100 hammers a week that I obtain via questing and normal activity during the week (not crafting). 

Archived