NCcoin cards in Australia - Would appreciate a GM response

Trix

I've been purchasing ncoin cards from Electronics Boutique for a couple of months but recently I was told by the EB employee that the cards have been discontinued, could you please let me know if they were discontinued just until new ones with BnS on the front are released?

It costs me an extra $35 dollars in conversion rates if I have to buy directly from the site.

It's been raised before and they don't care. Ignored like all the other requests we have asked.

I am currently working on a business case with some partners here to get our own company going and to house our own servers here for OCE/SEA demographic part of the world. Waiting on a response from NCsoft Korea on some information.

This will allow us to charge people in our own currency.

Please be patient, this is not a process we can achieve over night.

• 2 weeks later...
  • 1 month later...

the cards are discontinued and there are no new ones, there was a post about this on the Aion forums where a dev responded and stated that there will be no new cards (we are stuck paying in USD) yes it sucks but that's what NC have decided honestly the cost is a pain when wanting to buy anything from IGS but is you are paying just for the sub its negligible.

the only reason i cancelled my sub is i cant do proper end game with 300+ping on average 

1 hour ago, Sattie said:

the only reason i cancelled my sub is i cant do proper end game with 300+ping on average 

I wonder were those experts are, which constantly tell that our internet is the problem and not the servers latency.

Man , i got a 100k internet connection , in every game i got a 17ms ping , just blade and soul burns this quote down to 100+ average.

• 6 months later...
On 4/30/2016 at 2:00 PM, Taemek said:

It's been raised before and they don't care. Ignored like all the other requests we have asked.

I am currently working on a business case with some partners here to get our own company going and to house our own servers here for OCE/SEA demographic part of the world. Waiting on a response from NCsoft Korea on some information.

This will allow us to charge people in our own currency.

Please be patient, this is not a process we can achieve over night.

I'm so disappointed at what other company games did to us, OCE players. Like there is no heaven for players in Australia at all in most of every online games (no server with decent ping)

Hopefully, they will hear us, listen to what we truly need and give us a heaven to play the game with decent ping ^^

Archived