Any tips for My destroyer ?

Well.. i started as destroyer for reasons.

Now i'm  hitting 50 HM5 ... I could carry myself pretty well in current content except some very high end like latest dungeons, BW and SSP because it's either won't load due to my cross server dungeon connection fk ups (Error 1000 132 10054 or 1000 133 0)  or simply too laggy for me to do any meaningful damage.

Another note is that i can't do anicancel because of my ping (240-300) and game freezing/stuttering disease which somewhat more common now..so im using  that skill other than cleave (sorry i forgot its name).  and no pvp.. i pwnd some FM before but that's far way back and involve difference in level.

I'm on my way to pirate weapon (Im still at awakened siren atm.)  But with all of that error 1000 132 10054 fiasco.... I'm expecting that it would seriously hamper my progress to go any further than pirate + BSH or mushin SS. 

Soul are no options as it need Naryu Labyrinth which.. in my server (Master Hong) Nobody use the gate at the dungeon.. they went cross server instead.  and in cross server..you know my problem.

I noticed that the error was not not came up as often if i entered the dungeon through the world map entry instead of cross server. But if there's no one using the entry point then what can i do..

So anyone out there can give tips for me ? Like say what to do and if possible.. alternative SS set which is comparable to say yeti but does not need cross server dungeon to get.  Or perhaps how to solo Yeti with 300ms of ping and stuttering.

Thanks for your attention.

Do the 24m Koki instance it's not that hard when you find a party and it doesn't increase lagg. Get the SS there it has kinda offensive stats.

Now to your 2nd problem.

1st. Rant on NCsoft

2nd. Ask yourself if your pc specs and connection are the problem

3rd. Go to youtube and search for optimized blade and soul settings

4th. Get a gaming pvn or so, 300 ms is horrible and almost unplayable (play summoner or warlock)

5th. If none of these works blade and soul might be a bad gaming experience to you since it's not optimized yet and a fast paced game where reaction to skills are crucial and ping spikes make your life harder

5 hours ago, MushinKFM said:

Do the 24m Koki instance it's not that hard when you find a party and it doesn't increase lagg. Get the SS there it has kinda offensive stats.

Now to your 2nd problem.

1st. Rant on NCsoft

2nd. Ask yourself if your pc specs and connection are the problem

3rd. Go to youtube and search for optimized blade and soul settings

4th. Get a gaming pvn or so, 300 ms is horrible and almost unplayable (play summoner or warlock)

5th. If none of these works blade and soul might be a bad gaming experience to you since it's not optimized yet and a fast paced game where reaction to skills are crucial and ping spikes make your life harder

Thanks.. guess, yes i'll spent more on beastbog and ploghollows.

PC specs are indeed problematic, i got bottlenecked at GPU but that's something i can handle most of the time.  The connection appears to be more critical issues. 

I do rant on NCsoft where they asked me to reset winsock.. but it's failed In the end they will blame my ISP. Im getting Reduce the lag now as VPN and i think it work a bit perhaps. now i got around 220-250.  Too broke for WTFast atm though.

But no im not consider on having another character.. i've went this far with Des.. maybe after reaching HM 10 or 500-550 AP i might consider another class.

Archived