[To BnS Support Team] A Huge Problem (Harcker/Speed Hack)

SoundChaos

Dear BNS support,

A player named (edited) - Yehara Destroyer Level 50 HM4(one of the many, many, many players using hack), constantly kills players Soulstone Plains with speedhack a few weeks. What I really do not understand why he has not been banned(every mining there is like about 4-5 players using Speed Hack), but I hope the BNS Staff take any action about it ... or else we will close our shop at Hongmoon Store permanently.

Here is the video link proving the player with the speedhack: 

(Forwarded to Support)

We will be waiting for the punishment of the player.

Best Regards, 
TheBloodhounds Clan - Yehara Server.

And one more thing, this game is up since 2010 in Korean I think, and I think they had the same problem and no one can help with this damn shit hackers?????

What a joke this damn situation!!!!!

If there is a good war against factions it's ok, but someone is using hacking tools for your own benefits.

No one should accept this situation.

Naming them is bad for you, it gets YOU banned and they continue to roam the plains with impunity.

Report them to the automated response center where action (may be taken within the next month).

A simple GM being in the bloody game to look for this would actually be good to see. But NEVER happen.

must be the only MMO I have seen with no GM communication in game at all.

the worst is not nothing like us do our paper we report the use of cheating in the game but still nothing seems to happen because every time but has rakers on servers now ta these guy grabs the gun in the nation and will kill with the machine gun and teleporting out killing it and unfair because it should not have that weapon in the faction as wrong and have since raker advantage of it to kill us we farmando it please the fix that ncsoft

One of our ideas is remove all these weapons from soulstone plains that can do hit kill, it's not fair with all the players that get high Attack Power farming doing dungeons and other things and then comes a player that just start your farming in soulstone plains with half Attack Power and get that weapons and kill those players, if this is a way to get all with same stats, just change the rules of that map like arena, all players with same stats, than who have more players skills will win the fight.

• NCSOFT

Hi,

Thank you for your report. I have forwarded the link to our Support team for review. In accordance with our Code of Conduct, I have removed the link and name above.

Please be so kind and submit any further reports directly to our Customer Support here: https://support.bladeandsoul.com/hc/en-us. Our Support team will then look into the matter.

Thank you for your help!

Team Blade & Soul 

Archived