FM Pvp question

TryGoogleThis

I managed to climb to rank 90 on my 46 FM before maintaince,  my main is destroyer. well destroyers and blade dancers seem easy match up with cold snap and ice build, but seem despite what i try KFM will always be utterly disgusting matchups.  Anyone here could help me with a few tips toward KFM.  only class i have bad win rates with on my Des also x.x

Use Divine vail static version 3 points total(it heal).Whenever KFM jump on you  and Q/E do not attack them for about 1.5 sec.If you howeverdo it and they get a yellow buff try to freeze yourself.

Whenever they are close try to grab and throw away.If you freeze them while they are in distance and they SS more likely they will jump with RB on you(it ignore the slow)so you see them SS and just turn your back on them and ice tab(use it on mid path).Once they jump release and you more likely will have few sec free dps(try to force them to freeze themself).

It's indeed hard match up but you have plenty of time to get in the high league.By that time you`ll learn.For FM observation is the key.

Most will try to play cheap and try force you to use your tab and SS with dazes.Don't do it! However if you get stuns use your cc breakers.

You know how KFMs can freeze themselves when they get grabbed?

Apparently the cooldown for that ability is going to get increased to 1m 30s or something later on.

Not sure where I heard it from. Don't believe everything you hear.

Archived