How to beat KFM with macros?

First of all, there's nothing a macro kfm can do that non macro kfm can't. Using macros can even put you to disadvantage as it's unlikely to have everything automated for every situation. Which is not the case if you play legit. Thus

, what you're experiencing are mostly legit players who do not deserve being called macro users just because they can pull off a 3rf combo. 

1 hour ago, Destinykraze said:

Any tips on how to beat them?

The same way you would beat one without, maybe ?

I always expect to get rekt completely in 1 combo if I get caught without escapes. Always. I find it weird the other way around - when they mess up and I get a second chance.

I say get used to it if you plan on getting higher than gold.

To get macro'd you have to be.

1. Caught by the KFM.

2. They need to use their stomp/pressure points.

3. You don't have any escape left.

But a normal KFM can do a shitton of damage to you in the same time, so you know. If they were that good they wouldn't be in gold.

Ummm, I got called a macro KFM after week of playing it since i had like 220 ap while i was gold on my lv 45 toon. I just created KFM for Arena any way. So, what makes you think he's a macro user? He screwed up his combo by not being able to cancel his -rf after Shin Kick?

Kaal explained it pretty much, using macros puts you at a disadvantage in some scenarios. Macros are only there to help really bad players that can't press three buttons in one particular order. I mean, i could 3rf perfectly after a week, but I was gold since I lacked experience and I relied for my opponents to make dumb mistakes.

Just for the record, macro user's 3rf isn't any faster than normal 3rf, it just takes human error out of fight (which you can get used to after few days).

1 hour ago, Arcadeath said:

Ummm, I got called a macro KFM after week of playing it since i had like 220 ap while i was gold on my lv 45 toon. I just created KFM for Arena any way. So, what makes you think he's a macro user? He screwed up his combo by not being able to cancel his -rf after Shin Kick?

Kaal explained it pretty much, using macros puts you at a disadvantage in some scenarios. Macros are only there to help really bad players that can't press three buttons in one particular order. I mean, i could 3rf perfectly after a week, but I was gold since I lacked experience and I relied for my opponents to make dumb mistakes.

Just for the record, macro user's 3rf isn't any faster than normal 3rf, it just takes human error out of fight (which you can get used to after few days).

MLG intensifies

Archived