POH levels drops and requirements

GhostSilver

donno if i should post this here or in PVE but anyway

so i just hit 45 and i went for POH got all soul shields (2 purple) got my storm weapon but got no custom drops no hair no clothes nothing .. so i wanted to know if POH 24 drop any customs thats for first questions ?

secondly what are level or gear requirements to go for POH 6/4 ?! do i need specific weapon or soul shields or level for it or i can go with just my weapon (didnt evolve it with 42 weapon yet) ?!

lastly is it still useful generally to farm POH or since level 50 is out and new continents i just dont need to and go after new things ?!

2 minutes ago, FilipeKun said:

POH24, idk if it drops the costumes or no, but ik that nightshade drops (24 man) in the wheel and boxes

about poh 6 man (because there's no poh 4 man) the lvl requirement is nothing, aslong as u got the quest u ready to go, gear it also depends, a full profane with poh soulshield/nightshade soulshield is already enough for do as much dg as u want, aslong as u dont fck up xD

after lvl 50 maybe is not usefull farming poh, if u want to have a couple fun yeah u can farm the 24 man DG, about 6 man DG u can farm for outfit or poh parfums, but for gold is silverfrost

well that answers all :) thx for it

about the lvl i asked for if certain skills are needed thats all i know i can enter the dungeon and i mean farming it now at 45 anyway i think once i leave this part of map its hard to come again to it normally or usually :) so all i want now is the full profane ... tell u the truth i have everything its all about the evolve stones price XD

thx again for your help 

You should continue the storyline and upgrade to Awake/True Profane (the storyline will give you about 40-50g doing the main + side quests along the way). That weapon will be enough for you to the rest of the storyline quite easily as well as most of the dungeons available. I would also recommend getting yourself a 25 AP diamond in the process off the Marketplace f5 (On NA, they are about 10g). After that, get yourself a Breeze Bracelet (11 AP/440 Crit Dmg) or Python Bracelet (12 AP/459 Crit dmg) and a Breeze or Python Necklace (600+ crit/AP/Crit Dmg version) to replace your Infernal Necklace and you'll have decent crit, crit dmg and AP to be able to do both Poh 6man and BSH 6man as well as Lair and Necropolis (although you may have a hard time due to certain idiots requiring abnormal amounts of AP). 

Poh 24 I believe drops the chef's hat and the Blackram Officer outfit. Everything else drops in the 6man version only (4man version no longer exists). You can find some use in farming Poh and BSH by selling the Perfumes and Machismos. They can net you a nice amount of money if you want to farm a dungeon for money. I personally think you'd be much better off just doing Silverfrost dailies for money in the meantime though. Maybe if you have the time to farm after finishing your dailies for exp and money, you could farm one of those two dungeons for their specific mats to sell (or keep for yourself since you need a few for all your upgrades).

2 minutes ago, Meese said:

You should continue the storyline and upgrade to Awake/True Profane (the storyline will give you about 40-50g doing the main + side quests along the way). That weapon will be enough for you to the rest of the storyline quite easily as well as most of the dungeons available. I would also recommend getting yourself a 25 AP diamond in the process off the Marketplace f5 (On NA, they are about 10g). After that, get yourself a Breeze Bracelet (11 AP/440 Crit Dmg) or Python Bracelet (12 AP/459 Crit dmg) and a Breeze or Python Necklace (600+ crit/AP/Crit Dmg version) to replace your Infernal Necklace and you'll have decent crit, crit dmg and AP to be able to do both Poh 6man and BSH 6man as well as Lair and Necropolis (although you may have a hard time due to certain idiots requiring abnormal amounts of AP). 

Poh 24 I believe drops the chef's hat and the Blackram Officer outfit. Everything else drops in the 6man version only (4man version no longer exists). You can find some use in farming Poh and BSH by selling the Perfumes and Machismos. They can net you a nice amount of money if you want to farm a dungeon for money. I personally think you'd be much better off just doing Silverfrost dailies for money in the meantime though. Maybe if you have the time to farm after finishing your dailies for exp and money, you could farm one of those two dungeons for their specific mats to sell (or keep for yourself since you need a few for all your upgrades).

so let me ask you some stupid question .. since i havnt been 45  before does 25 AP make that diff ?! about the crit i understand it and already going for more (thx to you for info about bracelets and necklaces) but i mean do only 25 make such diff for it to cost 10 gold or whatever (short on gold for the moment need more for evolve stones) so it costs more than evolve stones XD

i will take your advice for now i will check BSH tomorrow then i will go after the story for silverfrost after a while and will get gold from there :) thx for big help 

2 minutes ago, GhostSilver said:

so let me ask you some stupid question .. since i havnt been 45  before does 25 AP make that diff ?! about the crit i understand it and already going for more (thx to you for info about bracelets and necklaces) but i mean do only 25 make such diff for it to cost 10 gold or whatever (short on gold for the moment need more for evolve stones) so it costs more than evolve stones XD

i will take your advice for now i will check BSH tomorrow then i will go after the story for silverfrost after a while and will get gold from there :) thx for big help 

Most definitely upgrade to True Profane first and then get the gem. As I said, the questline will afford you enough money to be able to afford both the upgrade to True Profane and buying the AP Diamond. The +25 will make a nice difference in your DPS. Dont expect a sudden change (like 2-3k more). This game doesnt do huge jumps in dmg but instead tiered increase in DPS where you just get a little bit stronger each time you upgrade. The gem will also help in inflating your AP so that people dont freak out in f8 as to why your AP is lower than what is currently being asked for. By the time you get to 50 and True Profane + 25 AP diamond, you'll be close to 400 AP. The bracelet will also help you in increasing your AP a bit as well to around 405-410 AP. This is mainly to help you get into dungeons without much headache and much protest from people with no clue about how much DPS is really needed for current content. 

13 minutes ago, Meese said:

Most definitely upgrade to True Profane first and then get the gem. As I said, the questline will afford you enough money to be able to afford both the upgrade to True Profane and buying the AP Diamond. The +25 will make a nice difference in your DPS. Dont expect a sudden change (like 2-3k more). This game doesnt do huge jumps in dmg but instead tiered increase in DPS where you just get a little bit stronger each time you upgrade. The gem will also help in inflating your AP so that people dont freak out in f8 as to why your AP is lower than what is currently being asked for. By the time you get to 50 and True Profane + 25 AP diamond, you'll be close to 400 AP. The bracelet will also help you in increasing your AP a bit as well to around 405-410 AP. This is mainly to help you get into dungeons without much headache and much protest from people with no clue about how much DPS is really needed for current content. 

aha got you point :) thx much for this .. i will go after the path u suggested wish me luck :)

so one other question since we are at it :P do i change the weapon after max profane or do i keep evolving it after reaching 50 ?!

10 minutes ago, GhostSilver said:

aha got you point :) thx much for this .. i will go after the path u suggested wish me luck :)

so one other question since we are at it :P do i change the weapon after max profane or do i keep evolving it after reaching 50 ?!

You continue upgrading the True Profane at lv 50 of course. Id recommend going True Profane > Awake. Siren > True Siren > Awake Pirate > True Pirate as the choice of upgrading, although getting the weapons will be a bit harder to get from 24mans because its not done as often. The other path costs more money but is more easily accessible. This is entirely up to you. If you're fairly active playing and upgrading constantly, then you'll benefit from doing the True Siren/True Pirate. If you are playing casually, then you might benefit more so from just doing True Profane > Oathbreaker > Awake Oathbreaker etc.

If you want to see the costs for these things, you can refer to this:

https://docs.google.com/spreadsheets/u/1/d/1U0cqRIxNefzkd30VmVI-zFhe3fpBHgq7aIy3vHO6ZTQ/htmlview#

That shows you the costs of weapons + accessories + bracelet + belt. Use that to decide what you want to do.

13 hours ago, GhostSilver said:

after the update on April 27 they will lower the material total numbers for Oathbreaker path. wait till then, cause it may be cheaper to go Oathbreaker for weapon and spent less time in e.fleet/nsh. especially if they're ghost town like in majority of servers

honestly you only need like 300 AP

maybe even less to do 6 man.

just tell your party that you are trying to get a weapon drop or something so they do not keep leaving the group.

I have been running it trying to get the eye patch and I could careless who joins my party (any ap idc)

21 hours ago, Meese said:

You continue upgrading the True Profane at lv 50 of course. Id recommend going True Profane > Awake. Siren > True Siren > Awake Pirate > True Pirate as the choice of upgrading, although getting the weapons will be a bit harder to get from 24mans because its not done as often. The other path costs more money but is more easily accessible. This is entirely up to you. If you're fairly active playing and upgrading constantly, then you'll benefit from doing the True Siren/True Pirate. If you are playing casually, then you might benefit more so from just doing True Profane > Oathbreaker > Awake Oathbreaker etc.

If you want to see the costs for these things, you can refer to this:

https://docs.google.com/spreadsheets/u/1/d/1U0cqRIxNefzkd30VmVI-zFhe3fpBHgq7aIy3vHO6ZTQ/htmlview#

That shows you the costs of weapons + accessories + bracelet + belt. Use that to decide what you want to do.

well that doc is really good i will go for the shorter/harder path then :D i like the challenge anyway :) thx for so many info and for helping

7 hours ago, Ginki said:

after the update on April 27 they will lower the material total numbers for Oathbreaker path. wait till then, cause it may be cheaper to go Oathbreaker for weapon and spent less time in e.fleet/nsh. especially if they're ghost town like in majority of servers

i will sure wait :) thats tomorrow anyway i wont get that far (real life problems sux XD)

7 hours ago, Pew Pew said:

honestly you only need like 300 AP

maybe even less to do 6 man.

just tell your party that you are trying to get a weapon drop or something so they do not keep leaving the group.

I have been running it trying to get the eye patch and I could careless who joins my party (any ap idc)

i hope i find alot of ppl like you :) you are a rare type man :) anyway i will try this thx for your help 

Archived