Updraft weapon?

Noellessa

Hi all, 

Sorry if this is the wrong area, but I was wondering if anyone knows what this weapon is and/or where I can get it?  I don't believe I received it at all via quests/main story, and I'm not seeing it in any dungeon loot tables.  I need to get the Updraft Razor for my next weapon evolution (sadly went Oath path).  Thanks!

56 minutes ago, Kitzu said:

see...I need a wind staff, CANT FREAKING FIND ONE!!!!

I heard it drop in Naryu Lab, I'm assuming it a drop from Raijin & Fujin, I think they got a vendor who sell in there too??

PS: Updraft box drop from Bear and Plant in Skypetal Plain area, also the two big buff guys in Lumang Stronghold "Left Hand, Right Hand quest" drop the individual weapons 'so all you need is charm to open it".

Thanks for all the help Serbine and Kromede -- I would've just bought it but they had no Razors on the auction house -- however, there are a ton of staffs (for Kitzu above - if you're using the Google doc for Oath path, they call the Updraft weapon "Wind" and there are a lot on auction) ^_^v

24 minutes ago, Noellessa said:

Thanks for all the help Serbine and Kromede -- I would've just bought it but they had no Razors on the auction house -- however, there are a ton of staffs (for Kitzu above - if you're using the Google doc for Oath path, they call the Updraft weapon "Wind" and there are a lot on auction) ^_^v

Sure thing, If they talking about Windshock than it in Lab > http://bns-fashion.com/windshock-staff/  

23 hours ago, Serbine said:

I heard it drop in Naryu Lab, I'm assuming it a drop from Raijin & Fujin, I think they got a vendor who sell in there too??

PS: Updraft box drop from Bear and Plant in Skypetal Plain area, also the two big buff guys in Lumang Stronghold "Left Hand, Right Hand quest" drop the individual weapons 'so all you need is charm to open it".

Actually the "updraft" weapons are the wind weapons, once you unseal an updraft staff, you get a WIND staff LOL figured that out 10 minutes after posting my status here :P

Archived