Change Clan Leader?

quiznos

Is there any way at all my clan's leader can be changed?

The current one was banned as of yesterday, but I'm not here to discuss the banning, and don't stand for or against NC's decision. I just want my clan to not have to disband because of something that happened to, or was done, by the ex-leader...

If there's no way of doing this; any cerulean order folks out there with discord looking for an inconsistently active binge-player (we're talking 3 hrs a week, or 67, rarely anything in between because of my work schedule) and his girlfriend?
IGN's:SXNB5im.jpg

That's what i figured, a shame, we just unlocked rank 5 & outfits last week :(
Hoping a gm may be able to help, or someone else picks me up.
Chances are good I'd also  be dragging not only the gf, zay along, but also Xui a very active player:

bMIED6i.jpg

I'm really sorry for what happened to you guys :\ I hope a GM can help but honestly in my whole gaming life every clan/guild belongs to the person that created it. If that person banishes gets banned loses the account or whatever, they are unable to do anything about it.

And from the screenshot I can see it was a PayPal issue, I don't think your leader will get his/her account back ever again, because their policy is that if there's a charge back that account gets banned for life..
You look pretty cool I wish I could invite you to my clan, is not huge but we play daily and we are all friendly and helpful. But we are on Poharan :\

Good luck to you and your friends finding a new home! Don't feel bad there's still much to look forward to :)

Archived