NCSoft You're killing your own game but I'm sure you'll be fine, right?

Doomsdayz

I don't make topics much but this concerns me a lot: optimization issues.

It's unfortunate enough that I run this game with AMD Radeon HD graphics 7660G + 7600

but honestly, I've tried everything.

Lowering graphics to the minimum, frame rates from 60 - 120, clock blocker, MSI After Burner, WTFast, and ping zapper.

Now the game freezes me in-game in arena, dungeons, etc. 

I don't know whether gameguard is the problem but something is literally hurting us. There's no point of the program if it's bypassed by hackers in arena and bots.

I'm sure you have a ton of work to do but tell the korean developers to do something about their NA crowd. People with high-end PCs and laptops are at least slightly more privileged but not everyone has that kind of money. 

sounds like u have a crossfire setup. first off the game doesn't use multiple GPU's. you should look at getting a widget to monitor your cpu and gpu's. it would show you that one is just idling while the game is running. as for freezing problems. that could be a software issue. perhaps your computer did an auto update recently of the driver for your gpu and for whatever reason its conflicting either with the game or some other program running in the background that creates a conflict with the game. if the issue was not present in the past something must have happened recently to be causing that issue. most likely causes is a software update. unless you can rule this would for trouble shooting purposes I would try to download and install an older version of the drivers and see if there is any improvement. worse case one of the GPU's might be starting to fail.... in which case..... u might try unplugging one and then the other to try them individually to see if u still have a graphical error. like I said only 1 can be running at any time anyways due to the game not being able to utilize multiple GPU's. best of luck.

9 hours ago, Doomsdayz said:

I don't make topics much but this concerns me a lot: optimization issues.

It's unfortunate enough that I run this game with AMD Radeon HD graphics 7660G + 7600

but honestly, I've tried everything.

Lowering graphics to the minimum, frame rates from 60 - 120, clock blocker, MSI After Burner, WTFast, and ping zapper.

Now the game freezes me in-game in arena, dungeons, etc. 

I don't know whether gameguard is the problem but something is literally hurting us. There's no point of the program if it's bypassed by hackers in arena and bots.

I'm sure you have a ton of work to do but tell the korean developers to do something about their NA crowd. People with high-end PCs and laptops are at least slightly more privileged but not everyone has that kind of money. 

i bet that's happens to you since the last update

@DoomsdaY

Read this and see if it helps you solve your minor issue with the game.

The AMD Radeon HD 7660G + HD 7670M Dual Graphics is the combination of a integrated AMD Radeon HD 7660G APU processor graphics card and a dedicated entry level AMD Radeon HD 7670M graphics card in CrossFire combination. It is called AMD Dual Graphics or asymmetric CrossFire and uses AFR (Alternate Frame Rendering) to render different frames on the two graphic cores. Therefore the combination also suffers from micro stuttering (different spaces between two images lead to stuttering altough the framerate is high enough for fluent gaming with only one GPU).

The performance of the Dual Graphics solution depends greatly on the driver support for the used games. In some games the performance may even degrade by 10-15% compared to using only the APU graphics card. Only in best case scenarios the performance of a GT 640M is possible. Therefore, due to the micro stuttering and performance problems, Dual Graphics may impose more problems than bring performance gains.

Archived