Pirate Accessories

EasleyRR

Hi there, i think it's affecting alot new/old players...Pirate accessories are so hard to get now, cuz none farm Nightshade Harbor, barely see 3-4 person doing it, Bloodshade harbor is a pain to drop also it, made 30+ runs and not a single one dropped... Someone said i can "buy it with Pirate Emblems" but the daily quest itself gives only 1, so it would take 20 days to get 1 accessory? So it would take 100 days to get all 5 i need to upgrade my gear...

Give us a solution to this... Or make emblems tradeable, a friend have around 50 on his account that him don't need, but sadly can't help me cuz it can't be traded....

Just now, EasleyRR said:

Hi there, i think it's affecting alot new/old players...Pirate accessories are so hard to get now, cuz none farm Nightshade Harbor, barely see 3-4 person doing it, Bloodshade harbor is a pain to drop also it, made 30+ runs and not a single one dropped... Someone said i can "buy it with Pirate Emblems" but the daily quest itself gives only 1, so it would take 20 days to get 1 accessory? So it would take 100 days to get all 5 i need to upgrade my gear...

Give us a solution to this... Or make emblems tradeable, a friend have around 50 on his account that him don't need, but sadly can't help me cuz it can't be traded....

For now the solution is to sell your gold for hm coin and buy siren emblems / Pirate emblems in the hm store or farm for 3 months. These emblems only became obtainable for hm coin recently as there was a "bug" keeping them from showing up in the store anywhere but the NC Coin section. 

5 minutes ago, KatHead said:

For now the solution is to sell your gold for hm coin and buy siren emblems / Pirate emblems in the hm store or farm for 3 months. These emblems only became obtainable for hm coin recently as there was a "bug" keeping them from showing up in the store anywhere but the NC Coin section. 

I noticed they implemented it to be purchased with HM Coins, but srsly, 1:44 is a bit harsh :S

4 minutes ago, Herbes said:

They said they will be fixing drops with today's patch. So let's wait and see.

Alright, lets wait and see then...Thx for the info!!!

Archived