About SoulShield inventory

aonallah

3 minutes ago, aonallah said:

688504Untitled.jpg

why do we have all this boxes if we can only use 2 lignes of them ? 

i wich we could store more than one alternative SS !

If you have Lycan shield 1, scorpio shield 1, yeti shield 1, poharan shield 1, bloodshade shield 1, viridian shield 1, cinderlands shield 1, northern critical 1 in inventory, it will display them all in a vertical line.

Those are not just equipped soulshields, they're all soulshields you have in inventory. line = type of soulshield, column = number.

B55RPzt.jpg

But isn't it true that only the first 2, the Equipped Soul Shield Set and the Alternate Soul Shield Set do not take up Bag Space? If all Soul Shields were kept in this special Soul Shield 'Bag' that did not use up your normal bag space, I would keep them all. Probably. (I have fused some older shields to newer shields to open bag space. And salvaged some.)

That is not the case, though. When you unequip your alternate or primary shield for another shield set, the unused third set goes to the already cramped bags. You can have multiple sets of Soul Shields beyond the 2 sets that do not show up in your normal bags but only if you have room in your bags, yes?

Archived