WTB - Hongmoon Pellet - Soha - 100g

KatHead

I have to say that if you believe for a second that anyone will sell the HM pellet to you for that low price you must be out of your mind. Think like this 1 certificate is 5k zenbeans you need 3 of them. 4 k zenbeans in the hands of a platinum player is 80 soulstones which means it is the equivalent of 100 Soulstones for 1 certificate and you need 3. Then you have to factor in hibiscus extract 20 which costs 60 soulstones to make as well, on top of that the contract in of of itself costs 100 soulstones.  Add to this the fact that you need 5 different lvl 3 crafting/gathering professions, the ones you need are the rarest ones and least profitable ones as well. Then you need 150 or so moonwater valor stones, 15 siren emblems and 50 moonwater refining stones . You might be thinking but they get 3 for this yeah sure but still it's a lot of money. Do you see now why a 100 gold is a complete joke for a pellet?. 

34 minutes ago, Lilith DemonGoddess said:

I have to say that if you believe for a second that anyone will sell the HM pellet to you for that low price you must be out of your mind. Think like this 1 certificate is 5k zenbeans you need 3 of them. 4 k zenbeans in the hands of a platinum player is 80 soulstones which means it is the equivalent of 100 Soulstones for 1 certificate and you need 3. Then you have to factor in hibiscus extract 20 which costs 60 soulstones to make as well, on top of that the contract in of of itself costs 100 soulstones.  Add to this the fact that you need 5 different lvl 3 crafting/gathering professions, the ones you need are the rarest ones and least profitable ones as well. Then you need 150 or so moonwater valor stones, 15 siren emblems and 50 moonwater refining stones . You might be thinking but they get 3 for this yeah sure but still it's a lot of money. Do you see now why a 100 gold is a complete joke for a pellet?. 

yeah, but you have to realize that it's that many training certificates for 3 of them, not 1. if it was that many for one pellet, yeah, 100g would be way too low, but, for one pellet? i think 100g is an OK price.

4 hours ago, Lilith DemonGoddess said:

It is still way too low it's the hardest part to get for a secret technique man it should be worth more. 100 gold at lvl 45 I could understand but 100 gold at lvl 50 is nothing.

Its a 35 gold profit, with zero risk. Quite a few people are creating personal guilds just to craft this for themselves (and I am considering it), there will be two leftovers.

35% markup is more than enough for any item anywhere. 

If you find people naive enough to pay more than that for the pill, then good for you. 

6 hours ago, Lilith DemonGoddess said:

It is still way too low it's the hardest part to get for a secret technique man it should be worth more. 100 gold at lvl 45 I could understand but 100 gold at lvl 50 is nothing.

it's because the mats aren't that expensive.

since everything, but the hibiscus extract and training certificates have no "price", you just gotta use those to determine the price. 

since you make 3 pills, you split everything in 3 to determine the price for one pill.

7 extracts, 1 training certificate, 35 soulstones, 5 naryu silver, 30s.

7 extracts = 7g.

1 training certificate = 30g?

5 naryu silver = 1g?

35 soulstones = 9.4g?

i'm not sure on the exact prices, as of this moment, but from what i remember, those should be fairly accurate. 48g in raw mats for one pill. selling it for 100g is a big profit. hell, you could make another set of 3 with that gold, assuming you have the other materials (moonwater transformation stones, siren emblems, moonwater refining stones, etc.) let's assume there's another 20g in other materials. you're still making 40g per pill.

100g is actually a decent enough price.

• 2 weeks later...
On 4/6/2016 at 4:23 PM, Lilith DemonGoddess said:

LOL at users commenting before doing basic math.

At diamond 5k beans=125 soulstone.

125 soulstones current market price=27.32g(rounded ^)

yellow hibiscus extract=83 silv each x7=5.81

34 soulstones towards contract price is= 7.27(rounded ^)

rest of the materials are junk items that most users already have sitting in the bank.

So its roughly 40g in mats. like 1 day of farming.

If you were on taywong I would have sold it to you for 50g easy.

I think the user above that commented didn't realize you get 3 pellets a batch and calculated the cost of if you wanted to purchase all 3.

Archived