cannot charge players in arena

hello, i am BM and have a huge problems which i noticed lately after doing a lot of arenas, sometimes, i just simply couldn't charge at a player, even if my skill was no longer on cd at least 5 secs ago. It happens often against warlocks and fms, and even lately to a destroyer i just fought. The player could be standing perfectly still, and it takes at least 3 secs for my charge to appear even if i am staring right directly at my target. It is worse if the player circle strafe. I dont keyboard turn i use my mouse but no matter how i stare directly at the player i am unable to charge at the player. I am wondering if there are skills that prevent this or is it due to lag? please help me with any info so i can get out of this mess. It is worse against warlocks since i find them even harder then summoners. I am losing a lot mainly due to this.

Most classes have "block approach skills"(usually around 6 seconds from what i"ve seen, will be different on class tho)  which are skills that will make all your "approach" skills useless until the debuff runs off.

FMs can do this the most to you by getting frost stacks i believe? or something like that anyways

I suggest you use pull skills or just play passive till it runs out

Just a little tip, your SS remove slow AND charge disable =). If you specced your SS to switch you to draw stance you can SS > 3 (5 point strike). Using 5 point strike T3F1 for daze + knockup can help you.

Archived