Why are KFM's so difficult to play in PVP?

Rokusan

Also, given equal skill level, can they win against summoners and assassins?

I think if the summoner doesn't unfairly constantly utilize their stealth, cc, and cat all at the same time, I think there's a chance. But for assassins, I'm kind of getting the feeling it's a bit impossible unless the assassin messes up. 

What is the input about these match ups from more experienced players? And what can I do to counter BM's dash stun at the beginning of the match except by floating? Counter doesn't seem to be working.

As a gold scrub multiclass player (1700-1800)

KFM is actually quite good against summoner due to their oneshot combo with fighting spirit and pve searing palm combined with 2 aoe stuns to not get interrupted by the cat. However they suck against assassins :). You can try to catch them with a lucky comet strike, firestorm kick or ice guard but thats it.

I'm a KFM:

Summoners are no problem (especially if you change your skills and incorporate the left side of your searing palm, once you hit that 4th pressure point, its basically over). 

Sins on the other hand, no idea.  Even if you can "hit" a stealthed sin, I find that they tend to EVADE the f'n move (usually 4 or 3, and sometimes even stuns (z)).  I have no clue how to beat them, and yes it basically comes down to the sin has to suck or mess up.

The only advice I'd have against sins, is that when he is out of stealth keep on him and attack attack attack, BUT learn what their counter looks like so you don't run into it which will put them back in stealth. 

If anyone finds a method to taking down SINS as KFM though, feel free to message me.

Archived