Escape Flower broken/bugged

Thandius

I recently noticed that Lotus of Escape doesn't seem to work anymore (possibly since the last patch).

I drop the flower, I walk away a little bit, I click V to escape .... and all that happens is that the flower vanishes. I thought it might have been 'cause I was out of combat and tried it in combat again - same thing.

First I thought it was only me. Therefore I asked another sin to test it who found, to their surprise, that they had the same problem.

Weirdly I can't find anything about this on the forums.

Can anyone help?

Due to my recent return this may be slightly wrong, check in game just to double check. But when you spec 1 SKILL POINT into the top move, that gives you all the skills you would of previously acquired from a full lotus of escape in the recent patch. Basically for 1 point they've given you a skill with 4 points speced into it.... Now if you keep specing down that line and go 2 points into it or further, this would be your drag allies back to your position (this used to be the second tree). The 2nd tree (which used to be the 3rd one) does god knows what... and then you have your 4th spec (new tree) which lets you go invisible. Hope this helps.

IF you can't be bothered reading all of that. Just put one point into your lotus only.

Are you absolutely sure you're specced into Stage 1 Tier 1? That's the only spec that pulls YOU now, since everything in the previous tree got merged into it and the other trees (party pull and poison) got shifted to the left.

5 hours ago, cameron said:

Basically for 1 point they've given you a skill with 4 points speced into it....

6 points, actually. The new self escape includes the Hongmoon skill: escape out of grabs.

Archived