The Quest "Inferno - Volume 2" is bugged

Lxtra

So i recently bought the Inferno Volume 2 thing from the Marketplace, and the Quest worked fine. Till the point where i need to get a "Hongmoon Secret Technique Fan"

I bought it, but the Quest isnt updating.

http://prntscr.com/an0mhm

am i the only person, or is it an Ingame bug and just wait for a fix ?

The quest doesn't update but however just port back to mushin and deliver.Also buy the other quest item too(bellow or above the fan)as it will be required in next stage of the quest.The quest is working just fine.

you do need to complete a certain archievement to be able to buy the second item though (atleast for the BM quest this was required) othervise the game will just greet you with a message saying "you must complete blah blah" to be able to make a purchase.

The message itself was a little ambiguous so it took me a while to realize it refers to an archievement. Iirc it is listed under character -> skills on archievement menu.

since youre a FM like me i can tell you what to do,

you got the book and fan, nice

go to mushins tower and talk to the old geezer ( you'll see a qeust marker, he's near you when you windstride)

then talk to old man cho near the watchtowers ( he;s up on a rock) 

go do brightstone and be sure to pick up the qeust item from the last boss ( yeah, the trash boss lee something)

talk to the old geezer in mushins tower, buy the needed item for 10 soulstones from the merchant where you bought the fan

at this point you'll need a achievement to be able to buy that 10 soulstone costing item 

Achievement;

use inferno 10x on the last boss in talus dungeon , awakend necropolis, and that yeti dungeon

i'm still working on the achievement but i'm sure this is helpful info already :)

Archived