Fire Fury + Dragon Blaze Combo

JinGhoul

I've been doing some researching on FM mainly because I want to know more about it. They can be played in many different ways whether it be the best DPS or the most enjoyable one to do since i have to admit, it gets a bit boring doing LMB+RMB+2 all the time. I've been doing some testing on: RMB+LMB+F (Fire Fury) > RMB+LMB+F (DragonBlaze) > RMB+LMB+1. Currently testing Dragon Blaze damage; having the Burn buff makes it go from 7k-7.5k > 8.2k-9k [Crit]. Fire Firy goes from 900-1.2k > 1.1k > 2k [NonCrit > Crit]

During the rotation, Dual Dragon is being used constantly every 18 seconds and does about 7.4k > 13k [NonCrit > Crit]. I get about 9-12 seconds off of Meteor Shower due to DragonBlaze so more DPS from Meteor Shower.

Maybe it's just me but whenever i use the Blazing Palm rotation, i always get a delay when i cast Force Blaze (1). I also run out of focus quite often which forces me to use Forst Fury and what not and kind of ruins the flow. On the other hand, Fire Fury rotation = less Focus to worry about, more fluid/no delays, I found that i can keep the Burn buff up more easily whether if both of my X & C are on cooldown.

Again, i'm just playing around and i found this to be more fun maybe because i've been doing Blazing Palm since day 1.

What do you guys think?

BTW: Im at 407 AP @ Lv. 50 HM1 [True Profane w/ 25AP Gem & Awakened Infernal Accessories w/ Siren Belt (Stage 10) & Pirate  Bracelet (Stage 10)]

Im just sticking to Profane for now since i'm still stuck between FM and Chi Master :p ~ FM's damage doe <3

from another topic

mushin 5f - 729k hp - test

builds

dragonblaze - 58 sec

autodetonate - fire - 59 sec

classic - burn - 62 sec

classic - ice - 81 sec

imho all fire build are equal at solo, classic burn will be the best at HM lmb and HM impact

for party play go auto detonate

you're on the right path. What i do is, RMB ->LMB ->Fire fury -> dragon blaze -> 1 -> Blazing Beam -> RMB -> LMB. Dragonblaze gives you a fire damage buff and its easier to do blazing beam then dragon blaze because you have to build up to it. and with dual dragons as well you deal a lot of damage all together. If you run out of focus use frost tornado speced to 3, its a quick way to recover focus, or ice path with ice fury which leads to an easy dual dragon.

On 1.4.2016 at 8:21 PM, KzE said:

from another topic

mushin 5f - 729k hp - test

builds

dragonblaze - 58 sec

autodetonate - fire - 59 sec

classic - burn - 62 sec

classic - ice - 81 sec

imho all fire build are equal at solo, classic burn will be the best at HM lmb and HM impact

for party play go auto detonate

Please dont link that around... those numbers tell absolutely nothing, thats way too short fight to compare skillbuilds if u want some actual numbers do it atleast 10 times on each spec and then compare the average, in reality those times could change alot depending on how lucky ur with crits.. and since you clearly have alot of dps, do it on 8.3.

11 minutes ago, Tohtori said:

Please dont link that around... those numbers tell absolutely nothing, thats way too short fight to compare skillbuilds if u want some actual numbers do it atleast 10 times on each spec and then compare the average, in reality those times could change alot depending on how lucky ur with crits.. and since you clearly have alot of dps, do it on 8.3.

8-3 is bad for burn build. Every time he jump mid, all effects are gone. 

Archived