Blue sucks

fed up of blue

I used to love the colour blue, but now I hate it. On every channel you go big groups of red faction people. Never anyone blue, so I try to do my faction quests solo, but fail because of reds everywhere... I can't change and be red to because its always been full. Therefore I can no longer progress in this game. I stand no chance of being able to get my misty woods necklace. I feel disheartened as I love every aspect of this game but the pvp element.. even though I hate the faction quests ive spent like 2 hours a day trying to do them just to upgrade (we all know they shouldn't take so long to do but when u have a group for 4-6 reds attacking 1 blue the outcome is obvious). Maybe if I had better gear I would stand a better chance...but its a catch 22, can't get that better gear because I can't do these quests. Id save up and buy the necklace if I could...but it seems you can't obtain it that way.

So now I feel due to the unfair nature of the way factions are in this game that its probably pointless me wasting anymore time or money playing it. There should be no choice when it comes to factions..it should auto pick you one so as to keep the numbers even, giving everyone at least a fair chance of doing their quests and upgrading!

It basically does do that for you. You can't join a 'Full' faction as you noted. I'm pretty sure though that it doesn't account for the bots and inactive players (are bots joining factions?) and so it ends up skewed one way or the other.

Well ~~I tried to do my faction quests today and basically gave up after an hour...every channel i tried i ran into mobs of reds on every bit of misty woods faction quest area...died so much...then to find out I need 30 insignias to get the misty woods necklace was just rubbing salt in an already raw wound so to speak lol.  So I looked up how to get them and it says....

The only way to get these insignias is to kill the enemy faction's leader in the Misty Woods PvP base.

Then it went on to say....

There is always a channel on which your faction is stomping the enemy base - you just have to be lucky and find it.

So yeah I don't know whether to laugh of cry after reading that...anyone ever seen blue faction stomp anything let alone an enemy base? lol

There's to many reds to even get from the landing platform to the quests, sometimes they sit on the hill and just pick you off before you can even get to the ground to pick up your quests lol!

But yeah life would be so much easier if I was red lol!

I just don't feel like wasting any more time or getting so frustrated and unable to do anything with this game way it is at the moment :/

Its the opposite on Jiwan :/ when I play on my red alt I only see the same 3-4 people in faction chat, never a group in misty woods doing anything, always 1 or 2 but never any insignia farm or anything that I've noticed.  OWpvp and faction balance has become a joke.

There should be an alternative way for us to get the things we need if we don't wish to take part in pvp, ive never liked pvp but this game forces you, and the result is this hot mess of anguish >_<

Plus I loved the way this topic is moved and hidden away from general chat where I posted it, its like it is being swept under the carpet where barely anyone will read it. Because lets face it 90% of ppl will only read general!

Crimson on Jiwan is largely unplayable aside from rare bursts of extreme effort from the community. The current population system is not good enough.

• We need a buff that empowers faction members based on discrepancy per zone/ tier of outfit encouraging balance and if none is struck people on the undersided faction will be able to tackle appropriate odds. IE Jiwan its 9/1 CO crimson so 1 Crimson would be able to handle 4.5 CO alone or even 9 making it hellishly disruptive until balance was met.
  • This is a better one. The side with fewer players will have equivalent bonuses in rewards. 9/1 odds would a quest in soul stone plains to give 15 in an even server. On a 1/9 server it would be as extreme as the population - 5/45 or inflated accordingly. As most of the enemy faction is summoner bots hopefully those same bots would transfer for more soulstones.

The player imbalance cripples PvP but thats not the biggest problem. Floods of Chinese botted summoners pour in together. Im talking groups of 30+ at a time and the class is overpowered to begin with. They bot farm terrors.... It is literally pointless to be Crimson. The only benefit is that you can grid kill achievements faster than the enemy ever will via AK and RPG on plains - which people say is imbalanced but hardly scratches the surface. Cerulean also have alts that destroy the weapon crates on each channel (also Chinese though I dont believe they are bots) so that the summoners are not disrupted.

On 3/30/2016 at 1:33 PM, fed up of blue said:

I used to love the colour blue, but now I hate it. On every channel you go big groups of red faction people. Never anyone blue, so I try to do my faction quests solo, but fail because of reds everywhere... I can't change and be red to because its always been full. Therefore I can no longer progress in this game. I stand no chance of being able to get my misty woods necklace. I feel disheartened as I love every aspect of this game but the pvp element.. even though I hate the faction quests ive spent like 2 hours a day trying to do them just to upgrade (we all know they shouldn't take so long to do but when u have a group for 4-6 reds attacking 1 blue the outcome is obvious). Maybe if I had better gear I would stand a better chance...but its a catch 22, can't get that better gear because I can't do these quests. Id save up and buy the necklace if I could...but it seems you can't obtain it that way.

So now I feel due to the unfair nature of the way factions are in this game that its probably pointless me wasting anymore time or money playing it. There should be no choice when it comes to factions..it should auto pick you one so as to keep the numbers even, giving everyone at least a fair chance of doing their quests and upgrading!

I'm having the exact same problem i honestly feel like quitting this game every time i try to do my faction quest its getting stupid. You can't even fight them because they just jump you and they stop you from collecting for no reason. the whole thing is just straight up toxic. I find myself playing less and less soon i might just quit if something isn't done or if this isn't even addressed. this is not fun at all. I started the game in head start and the red faction was already full on the first day. there is no was other than arena to get soul stones and bots make it hard to even complete dailies. I can't upgrade my equipment anymore because whatever money i do get has to go into buying soul stones just to craft because i can't afford to buy all the materials. its just stupid at this point. I don't understand why the game team isn't addressing this. the last thing i heard them say is it will fix itself but its not. its not fixing itself so someone needs to step in because this game isn't pay to win but its not very far off when no one will let you in there party because your attack isn't high enough and you don't have a fair chance to gain the same kind of money crimson does on the SOHA server.

On 30/03/2016 at 3:55 AM, fed up of blue said:

There should be an alternative way for us to get the things we need if we don't wish to take part in pvp, ive never liked pvp but this game forces you, and the result is this hot mess of anguish >_<

Plus I loved the way this topic is moved and hidden away from general chat where I posted it, its like it is being swept under the carpet where barely anyone will read it. Because lets face it 90% of ppl will only read general!

They moved it to pvp section where it belongs. Why would they want to hide it, the players create this problem noone else. It is the same in every game players band wagon to the strongest side NC cant change that.....but hey keep blameing them for everything 

It is the devs fault for not adding reasons to keep things balanced. Why would you ever want to be underdog? Its within the games financial interest to idle by the faction change NPC and wait for a spot to open up via bot deletion. That is a faster way to get soulstones/moonstones/keys than going out on the undersided faction on these servers that have it so extreme because you will NNEVER be able to do them.

Four completed rounds on crimson Jiwan in soul stone plains.

Four.

CO get that completed 50+ times a day.

same problem at starfall crater. too many crimson and they easy defeat us when we doing mining phase. also the blue faction does like no daillies at all on SSP cuz we get outnumbered by far alot. please can they fix this first so that we can finally farm some moonstones for our upgrade.

Its true that before update (Silverfrost), faction which dominate own all resourses. But now, a party can wipe alot more ...with guns of couse.

Problem is that people are lazy. dont wanna fight and looking for easy way. That is strange for me. Why y play MMO if you will just farm. Go play Farm Ville or etc :) 

I think Devs will do NOTHING, be couse its not USA call. Its Korea decided what, when and how to be changed.

Archived