Game still crashing ..

BnSlayer

So I tried to play this game and what I found was only errors and crashes (that is unknown ) .

well lets start by saying that I clicked on the application to boot the game and then wrote the login info and then waited a sec then the launcher came up for me that I would click on the Play Game and then waited some 1 min or 2 then ... (I know a lot of then I writing ) , so , its starting the game I click on my character that I made then it comes to the loading screen when I clicked to start the game , and I wait 1 or so .. then it just crashes and tells me windows cannot find a solution from what it cause . ohh and btw I read a lot of reports on this game that it crashing a lot , but I did the fixing stuff that the developers gave us , and restart the computer and did everything again , but nooo..  still not working I don't know....

I use win 10 < from the update when Microsoft gave us for free .

8 gb ram < from it , it uses 3.48 gb

intel core i5 3550 3.40 ghz up to 3.70 ghz

NVidia gtx 560 ti

that's all of it .. I hope someone can help me ..

2m2yts9.jpg

Just now, Bruce Chi said:

Is your windows fully updated? If it's not showing any C++ related downloads in the update centre try uninstall, download and re-install Visual C++ 2005. (Found under "Programs and Features") Then re-check for updates.

my windows I guess fully updated its updating like every week or even in the week it self there some days that it makes a lot of updates ...

6 minutes ago, Bruce Chi said:

Is your windows fully updated? If it's not showing any C++ related downloads in the update centre try uninstall, download and re-install Visual C++ 2005. (Found under "Programs and Features") Then re-check for updates.

so If I did how you said it would work or not?

cause I'm gonna try it now . I hope it will work.. .

1 minute ago, KTCAOP said:

Okay Slayer do this for me please and reply back as soon as possible.

this error probably comes from d3dx9_43 dll file. So starts by removing all d3dx9_43 that are on your computer at 2 locations.

Check these locations:

- In your C \ Windows \ System32

- In your C \ Windows \ SysWOW64 (note: you have this issue if your computer has a 64 bit processor)

Then download the d3dx9_43.dll file in 32 bit (important as it is in 32 bit). To download it, you can go to http://fr.dll-files.com/d3dx9_43.dll.html.

You downloads all the compressed file 32 bit (64 bit not careful, I insist), you unzipped and you place the file d3dx9_43.dll

in C \ Program Files or Program Files (x86) \ NCSOFT \ SNB \ bin.

You should find other d3dx9 dll files ... at that location also.

Relaunch the game and cross your fingers.

If this is not ca, ca also may have come from another dll file located in bin. Just check these dll files are not also present in System32 or SysWOW64.

IM using x86 like I think ...

Just now, Bruce Chi said:

Well you have an error relating to C++, BnS requires up to date version of C++ 2005 which afaik is at SP1 but may require additional updates, idk. All you can do is try it and hope for the best right.

thank you for helping I'm trying everything . and I will report you the stuff..

Okay thank you please follow this step.

Left click or tap on the “Start” button situated in the lower left side of the screen.

In the Start menu you will have to left click or tap on the search feature.

Write in the search box the following: “Control Panel” without the quotes.

Left click or tap on the “Control Panel” icon after the search has finished.

Find and left click or tap to open the “Hardware and Sound” icon in the Control Panel menu.

Left click or tap on the “Device Manager” feature next.

Situated on the left side of the Device Manager window is the “Display adapters” option.

Left click or tap on “Display adapters” to expand it.

Right click or hold tap on the graphics card you are using for Windows 10 Technical Preview.

Left click or tap on the “Uninstall” feature.

Close the Device Mange window as well as the other windows you have opened.

Reboot the Windows 10 Technical Preview.

Check to see if you still get the Microsoft Visual C++ Runtime Error and if you do not then it means that you need to update your Graphics card driver to the latest version that is compatible with your Windows 10 Technical Preview system version.

Damn, you need to install 64Bit Windows. 32bit can only address ~ 3.5GB of RAM so 4GB of yours is doing nada, once that RAM fills up the game will just crash (with an out of memory crash or OOM).

Visual doesn't need x64 C++ version installed because BnS is 32bit (x86).

Graphics drivers and DLL's are a wild goose chase imo (with this issue).

6 minutes ago, KTCAOP said:

Okay thank you please follow this step.

Left click or tap on the “Start” button situated in the lower left side of the screen.

Find and left click or tap to open the “Hardware and Sound” icon in the Control Panel menu.

Situated on the left side of the Device Manager window is the “Display adapters” option.

Right click or hold tap on the graphics card you are using for Windows 10 Technical Preview.

Check to see if you still get the Microsoft Visual C++ Runtime Error and if you do not then it means that you need to update your Graphics card driver to the latest version that is compatible with your Windows 10 Technical Preview system version.

I'm trying to do what you told me before with the dll files ..

i told you to follow the steps i posted before the dll files that's why i deleted it, please uninstall the game fully from your computer and reinstall it and if it continues do the step i posted before the steps of the dll files. 

thank you.

Check the game to see if you still get the Microsoft Visual C++ Runtime Error and if you do not then it means that you need to update your Graphics card driver to the latest version that is compatible with your Windows 10 Technical Preview system version.

2 minutes ago, KTCAOP said:

i told you to follow the steps i posted before the dll files that's why i deleted it, please uninstall the game fully from your computer and reinstall it and if it continues do the step i posted before the steps of the dll files. 

thank you.

you mean with the c++ 2005 sp1 < the one that you posted to download?

1 minute ago, BnSlayer said:

you mean with the c++ 2005 sp1 < the one that you posted to download?

Just now, KTCAOP said:

ohh okay I got it so this one to do okay ..                           I'm uninstalling the game so.. I'm gonna try the last time after the reinstall if it really gonna continue I'm gonna do this step that you gave me , but only tommo.. cause its late in our country .

Archived