Bloodshade harbor 6man doesn't drop accessories anymore

BunnyBun

Is it just pure bad luck or is this actually the case? I remember you used to be able to receive accessories from the box from defeating granpa Mujin and throughout the dungeon via drops, but this doesn't seem to be true anymore.

Pirate accessories also drop from Nightshade. Ring drops from blood mane, necklace from kobalt widow and earring from scarlet widow loot boxes. Now, I don't know about the rate the boxes have for dropping them but I got my earring on the first try from a brilliant loot box.

Leaving this here for anyone that doesn't want to spam BSH, since the dungeon is stupidly long.

22 hours ago, Rajak said:

Pirate accessories also drop from Nightshade. Ring drops from blood mane, necklace from kobalt widow and earring from scarlet widow loot boxes. Now, I don't know about the rate the boxes have for dropping them but I got my earring on the first try from a brilliant loot box.

Leaving this here for anyone that doesn't want to spam BSH, since the dungeon is stupidly long.

The thing with Nightshade is... Few people do it these days, which is strange, considering they should still be very much sought after, becuase of accesories.

2 hours ago, ThePrelate said:

The thing with Nightshade is... Few people do it these days, which is strange, considering they should still be very much sought after, becuase of accesories.

Tbh even before lvl50 patch, I rarely did NSH, and that was when clan members needed help or a guide through it. As for my reason for not running it? I simply never liked the instance (and I don't really like BSH either).

And I guess people don't run NSH for accessories cuz they think the droprate is low. However low it may be though, it is still faster if you know which boss drops your desired accessory and the fact that you only have to kill that certain boss rather than clearing a whole instance with the chance to get outbid when it drops.

Same...Im not sure why the drop rate is like none already lol, and now noone does 24 man, and they start to sell the freaking coin inside f10....IDK the freaking NCSOFT been thinking about, before the drop rate fine, now it like no more drop, siren still same, from chest, but pirate doesn't

48 minutes ago, MhackiE said:

it is not only in BSH 6man, it is also impossible to get accessories in Nightshade, even the Siren Bracelet from 24man E.Supply is impossible to get now

Well cricket. I won't be able to upgrade my Pirate Bracelet then as it is needed. Bugger it all.

9 hours ago, Kitah said:

Well cricket. I won't be able to upgrade my Pirate Bracelet then as it is needed. Bugger it all.

yeah same with mine, been farming that for days that I can't count, now we hope they will fix it with the upcoming 4/13 maintenance. I read that they will fix BSH and Lab

Archived