Toxic Levels of Players

I am the clan leader of Epsilon Project on the server Starfall Crater. Every day we're bumping into people that are going toxic against other players in game. As for us we bump into them way too much so we named them 'Plebbies' and as of today we're making screenshots of their magnificent tears. By making his post I am hoping people will become aware that they can get or report people that become toxic.

When doing PVP Dailies (Especially Misty Woods) there is always some one going toxic when they attack some one and lose against him/her. From history have shown me is that most of them go far as in real life threats and go entirely toxic with deceases or even worse.

As of today we stumbled into a LBM (Lyn Blade Master) that went toxic straight of the bat when I just loaded into the environment. I was hoping he would calm down and mind his own business instead he started attacking us. We could not be bothered about him so we finished him off. Right when he lost the fight of being a magnificent plebbie he went again toxic straight of the bat by saying 'I wish ur family die' sauce:http://i.imgur.com/WEHTAml.jpg 

As the conversation went on it went beyond not safe for work (Yes its screenshotted & submitted at ticket). As for this situation I am hoping people will realize they can be reported and even get banned for this stuff. Here by I am hoping people will finally start reporting this toxic people and give them a good Mouth Wash from the server.

That's why you need an Assassin mask and kill everybody in site. Like I do. No mercy shown. I have showed mercy like 2 or 3 times to some guys and every time I showed mercy on some Cerulean guys(I let them walk passed me) I get instantly ganked by 5 players including the player that I left alone.

Lesson learned. It's a game, it's how it is how it's suppose to be. If I get ganked I don't say anything, if I kill some one I don't say anything, and usually I don't gank unless I need 1 or 2 more kills for quest.

Also the Assassin mask is so gud, you can't even type :D

30 minutes ago, c0ndu said:

That's why you need an Assassin mask and kill everybody in site. Like I do. No mercy shown. I have showed mercy like 2 or 3 times to some guys and every time I showed mercy on some Cerulean guys(I let them walk passed me) I get instantly ganked by 5 players including the player that I left alone.

The assassins mask does not solve all of it, as of every day when doing these dailies even before Silver Frost we have experienced this issue. Also today we've fought with 2 of us verses 10+ of them. Every time we've fought them we have killed 7 or 8 of their 10+ group which was a great fun. Although several times my real life address has been posted in the /say chat or been mentioned in private conversations. Basically this is getting a real problem since people are even doxing you and mentioning your address and threats you and so on.

Personally when Cerulan Order is not attacking me or being a noisance I simply ignore them and let them go. As for most of them their getting real annoying and toxic very easily. As for my experience it does not freignten me when people have my address trough a WHOIS of one of my domains. But with these toxic levels it just gets me tired of seeing them rage and being toxic. Hopefully NCSoft will do some thing about it as soon as possible because I am getting tired of telling them 'Its just a game deal with it'.

Edit: Fixed Typo's

13 hours ago, Dashproject said:

I realy feel your pain...i'm not even trying to doing dailies, because i just had enough of being ganked and killed for nothing in other games (yes, i main a Cerulean, but i have extremely bad luck and i always find the manhunters on my server/channel XD), but i need to warn you, naming and shaming isn't allowed and THEY might warn you instead of the toxic guys.

Anyway, i hope these type of players gets dealth with ^^

8 hours ago, Hazriel said:

I realy feel your pain...i'm not even trying to doing dailies, because i just had enough of being ganked and killed for nothing in other games (yes, i main a Cerulean, but i have extremely bad luck and i always find the manhunters on my server/channel XD), but i need to warn you, naming and shaming isn't allowed and THEY might warn you instead of the toxic guys.

Anyway, i hope these type of players gets dealth with ^^

Fixed! Thanks for letting me know.

Although I haven't said this player Doxed me and published my information inside the game, although it has happened by other players. Personally I believe people can be toxic about their faction being out numbered and I do understand and respect their issue. But people should not relate real life stuff into a game like wishing some one's death or publishing real life address/phone numbers. Although this happened over and over and as a clan we do not zerg or attack people if they are just passing we let them pass. As of yesterday we are taking screenshots of the happenings and aggression of them. This is one of the many examples we have and experienced and before that it also happened many times.

Also one of my reasons of moving FROM Cerulan Order to Crimson was basically cause of their toxic levels at all time in faction chat. And that has apparently dropped their faction player base. Yesterday night I've had allot of whispers in game about these kind of 'Toxic' Players and allot of them were Cerulan order and most of them even told me they have gone sick about it as well.

3 hours ago, Dashproject said:

I totaly agree with you. Posting real life stuff and threatening others is just too much and should be punished. Keep reporting them toward support, and hope they will get dealth with ^^. I'm pretty sure it's in ToS that threatening other players is a bannworthy thing, so they have a fair chance to be suspended.

And reading these i think i can consider myself lucky, because i don't experience rage in faction chat from either side on my server, although i don't participate in dailies, as i mentioned above, and even if i do, i would be the one get killed, because usualy i'm soloing stuff.

(The only rage happening is against summoners, but...that's a different topic ^^)

I have had a lot of experience with CO players doing the same things to my clan when we do dailies together. I have gotten whispers similar to yours. Being upset that you got killed is one thing, but doing that is way out of hand.

Archived