Answered

angelcots

I'm currently in Silverfrost on Chapter 21: The Man in the Iron Mask. I get to the part where I'm supposed to beat Warden Kangchul and... he won't die. His HP stops at 81% and won't go any lower. Also, my focus is disappearing during this fight for some reason... I have no focus at all but it's only while I'm in this specific area. Please fix this fast! I literally can't continue in the game until this is fixed because it's a yellow quest. I can't keep playing until this stupid monster can die.

Does anyone have any input on this? Or have you had this happen? Or do you know a way around it? I've tried logging out like five times. I've left the area and gone back in... Same thing every time. I haven't seen anything like this before. I'm worried no one will do anything and I'll be stuck here for days.

1 hour ago, BULLSHIT said:

Ya  look around you will see two stands with  a flame thrower, use flame thrower to destroy his aura shield, then you can do damage to him last for like  8 sec then get another flame thrower and repeat

Thanks! I just figured that out... I'm not sure if it was hard to figure out or if I'm just super tired. lol. It was still annoying to fight without focus though... look about 20 times as long as a regular fight.

Archived