Have Mercy.

RiddleTrickster

Is the Corrupt razor implemented in the game? of course it has right? Ive gotten 6 corrupt staffs, 2 corrupt blades, 3 corrupt swords, 5 corrupt gauntlets, 2 corrupt bangles,  5 corrupt axes; I had to sell some.. 11 hours and counting I don't know how much more I can take this T.T

If there are anyone on on Master Hong server that needs one of these and is willing to trade for a razor, please let me know. please.

I really don't like that dungeon myself, well damn I feel bad for you to spend that much time on the most boring dungeon ever.

I'm on Master Hong too, so If you need a hand could add me "same name as this one".

53 minutes ago, Brand X said:

Have you thought about just going to the market and buying it off it?  :p

Easier said than done. The cheapest one is more than I have...

50 minutes ago, Serbine said:

I really don't like that dungeon myself, well damn I feel bad for you to spend that much time on the most boring dungeon ever.

I'm on Master Hong too, so If you need a hand could add me "same name as this one".

*sniff*  It's freaking terrible,  and yes if you can,  thank you it would mean a lot I'll let you know when i'm on the verge of losing it lol

2 minutes ago, RiddleTrickster said:

Easier said than done. The cheapest one is more than I have...

*sniff*  It's freaking terrible,  and yes if you can,  thank you it would mean a lot

Sell the ones you've gotten to help pay for the cheapest Razor?

Ugh the derpy quoting of this forum.

8 minutes ago, Brand X said:

Sell the ones you've gotten to help pay for the cheapest Razor?

Yeah Believe me I am trying. This is just stupid, but I am not willing to spend everything I got all at once just for one freaking thing and then have to worry about having enough currency for other things.

On 3/24/2016 at 9:57 PM, MegaNub said:

Just do the blue quests while u'r lvling up they give alot of silvers; also isnt it called Fiend razor ?

I am level 30, a weak level 30...I don't have the energy to go all the way back to the lower lands and do all the daily quests again.  I want to try and not stupidly, mindlessly repeat things over and over  and it may be i'm getting tired, but my progression is starting to catching up with me OTL.

Also, no it's corrupt(ed) razor.

1 hour ago, RiddleTrickster said:

Is the Corrupt razor implemented in the game? of course it has right? Ive gotten 6 corrupt staffs, 2 corrupt blades, 3 corrupt swords, 5 corrupt gauntlets, 2 corrupt bangles,  5 corrupt axes; I had to sell some.. 11 hours and counting I don't know how much more I can take this T.T

If there are anyone on on Master Hong server that needs one of these and is willing to trade for a razor, please let me know. please.

got it in the first run with my warlock.

1 hour ago, Serbine said:

Well send me a friend request, gonna logout in a bit tho.

...I think the game heard me. I finally got it .... thanks for your offer *Cries* I think we should set up a page for people willing to do weapon trades like these. *can finally die in peace*

Archived