more specific global messages - Grand Harvest Raid

Bravothree

Ok, so I get the message "Raid on Grand Harvest Square in 5 minutes", so I head to Grand Harvest Square.

ALL THE CHANNELS 1-5 ARE FULL! HOW CAN I BE EXPECTED TO PARTICIPATE IN THIS DAILY!?

How about we tell the players which channels it will be on for one, then secondly - why not just put it on all the channels?

If I remember correctly, the system message that indicates the event also indicates on which channels it will happen.

I don't really get why the event's not happening on all the channels at the same time though... Maybe to allow players to continue questing if they want to.

Yeah, ran into the same bug. I posted about this on the bug report forums, the dailies are completely un-completeable on populated servers, unless you wait half an hour before hand on ch1-5.

On 24/03/2016 at 6:16 PM, Shinsetsu said:

What time do these happen? I heard on the stream Jonathan said 7pm, 10pm, and 1am but I missed what time zone he said.

I'd really like to know this too and think the times should be officially available, IF they are PST times, as I expect as all NC's info is Always directed towards the NA player base, this would mean for EU the event takes place during the day time and NOT evening  which makes it grossly biassed towards the NA player base and their peak times

On ‎24‎.‎03‎.‎2016 at 7:16 PM, Shinsetsu said:

What time do these happen? I heard on the stream Jonathan said 7pm, 10pm, and 1am but I missed what time zone he said.

I'm not sure if you can change your time zone in the options (but I think you can) and then when you click on the time in the upper right corner it shows you all times.

1 hour ago, Zedonia said:

I'm not sure if you can change your time zone in the options (but I think you can) and then when you click on the time in the upper right corner it shows you all times.

Well, still kind of confused, as I am on EU servers and we just had a event which started at 9PM server time, not sure which one it was 1st, 2nd or 3rd of the evening but which ever way you try to work it out off Jonathans 7PM, 10PM, 1AM it does not work out even if I go off PST times.  Typical NC giving no official info at all, its nice to have daily events but would be even nicer if we knew when there were :P

5 minutes ago, Elvenmad said:

Well, still kind of confused, as I am on EU servers and we just had a event which started at 9PM server time, not sure which one it was 1st, 2nd or 3rd of the evening but which ever way you try to work it out off Jonathans 7PM, 10PM, 1AM it does not work out even if I go off PST times.  Typical NC giving no official info at all, its nice to have daily events but would be even nicer if we knew when there were :P

It's like he said. Just choose the right timezone and then click on the time in the upper right corner. It will list you all the events for the day including the harvest square one.

Also 30 minutes before the event you will hear a specific sound if you don't know what that sound means just look at your system chat tab. By the way the event always happens in the channels 1-5. Furthermore it was said in the stream that it is in Korea also only on 5 channels so they just adapted it  BUT they will look into the issue

Just had another event at 12pm, so for me in EU it seems the times are 6PM, 9PM AND 12PM

and found this info on a CN server event info site:

Note:    the Town Invasion Event at Feng Nian Village (everyday GMT 18:00, 21:00 and 24:00)

Archived