Hit level 45! Confused o.o

SayianPrince

Okay so I just hit level 45 (It shows me as HM level 1) don't really know what that is if someone could explain what that is, thatd be nice, also I have no clue what to do haha.

I have the profane sword but don't have enough money to get it maxed leveled. And I don't know what in the hell I should be doing. Maybe dailies and earn some gold and complete the weapon? And than what? I also feel like I may not be strong enough to be doing dailies yet.

I'm totally confused, If there's like a noob-friendly guide on what to do once you hit level 45 could someone post me a link please. :) Or if you could just tell me what to do here from just the top of your head thatd be great also just keep it noob-friendly. Haha =p

Thanks!! =D

3 minutes ago, SayianPrince said:

Okay so I just hit level 45 (It shows me as HM level 1) don't really know what that is if someone could explain what that is, thatd be nice, also I have no clue what to do haha.

I have the profane sword but don't have enough money to get it maxed leveled. And I don't know what in the hell I should be doing. Maybe dailies and earn some gold and complete the weapon? And than what? I also feel like I may not be strong enough to be doing dailies yet.

I'm totally confused, If there's like a noob-friendly guide on what to do once you hit level 45 could someone post me a link please. :) Or if you could just tell me what to do here from just the top of your head thatd be great also just keep it noob-friendly. Haha =p

Thanks!! =D

HM level 1 is a bonus kind of level above your normal levels. Exp you get now is going towards that level and gives you more skill/stat points.

Here's a guide for level 45 (doesn't include nightshade harbor, but it's same idea):

And tomorrow we're getting 50 levels, so you would do that.

Oh alright, thanks for the video explained a little of what I should be doing, so I guess I do the 4 dungeons (pigsty, ongong, brightstone, tunnels) including those e-fleet dailies, make gold and enhance weapon until I'm good enough to move onto black ram?

6 minutes ago, SayianPrince said:

Oh alright, thanks for the video explained a little of what I should be doing, so I guess I do the 4 dungeons (pigsty, ongong, brightstone, tunnels) including those e-fleet dailies, make gold and enhance weapon until I'm good enough to move onto black ram?

By the time you do that we'll all be level 50 and doing its current content. Forget about E. Fleet and those 4 dungeons, you don't need them anymore.

The new patch comes tomorrow.

1 minute ago, AndresLionheart said:

By the time you do that we'll all be level 50 and doing its current content. Forget about E. Fleet and those 4 dungeons, you don't need them anymore.

The new patch comes tomorrow.

He would still have to do them for his weapon and to get at least a basic soulshield. So until the new patch they're fine.

9 minutes ago, Enhance said:

He would still have to do them for his weapon and to get at least a basic soulshield. So until the new patch they're fine.

Not really, from true profane you go to the new stuff. So he doesn't need anything from E. Fleet.

Plus, the gold will be severely inflated by the new level 50 dailies, so wasting time in any of the 45 content is worthless.

Profane bopae is more than enough to start leveling on the new area.

Not really, from true profane you go to the new stuff. So he doesn't need anything from E. Fleet.

Plus, the gold will be severely inflated by the new level 50 dailies, so wasting time in any of the 45 content is worthless.

Profane bopae is more than enougj to start leveling on the new area.

From true profane you have the choice to go to new stuff, and so far it doesn't seem worth going down the new path as the silverfrost materials are going to be expensive at first.

4 minutes ago, Enhance said:

From true profane you have the choice to go to new stuff, and so far it doesn't seem worth going down the new path as the silverfrost materials are going to be expensive at first.

It doesn't seem worth to me trying to do the 24s for the storm siren and dark pirate weapons, and then you will also need to do the earlier Mushin floors for warrior and silver deva weapons (you need those floors for the accesories too, but those are easy to get and will be super cheap on AH because of that). If you are not lucky you have to do those dailies several days to get enough tokens. Those areas should be pretty dead starting this wednesday (or will just have fresh 45s that will make it very slow to clear).

We don't know yet, but doesn't look like it will be worh the time investement for what you would be able to save on using the old path. Maybe in the long run you will lose more gold cause you are not doing the new stuff instead.

It doesn't seem worth to me trying to do the 24s for the storm siren and dark pirate weapons, and then you will also need to do the earlier Mushin floors for warrior and silver deva weapons (you need those floors for the accesories too, but those are easy to get and will be super cheap on AH because of that). If you are not lucky you have to do those dailies several days to get enough tokens. Those areas should be pretty dead starting this wednesday (or will just have fresh 45s that will make it very slow to clear).

We don't know yet, but doesn't look like it will be worh the time investement for what you would be able to save on using the old path. Maybe in the long run you will lose more gold cause you are not doing the new stuff instead.

Well I'm not saying "don't do new stuff", I'm saying "do 24s while new stuff isn't out". I don't know how hard it is to get the new weapons for new path breakthrough.

Archived